Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Plan is UK retail plus shipping to the U.S.
lol the shoes alone are already 125 GBP/190 USD

shipping to the US is at least 25 GBP so the total will be around 230 USD for you
happy.gif

Better 230 than the prices on Ebay.....expensive for tuned airs I know
props for you that you wanna shed over the $200 for some Euro Tuned Airs

most US guys are not willing to spend more than $180-$190 shipped for them
laugh.gif

mean.gif

you dont know how many times i got PMs from peeps here that are so called wanted to buy some Euro Tuned Airs

but after they hear the final price 9 out of 10 is gonna drop some frosty cornflakes on me
indifferent.gif

sick.gif

Last edited:
props for you that you wanna shed over the $200 for some Euro Tuned Airs
most US guys are not willing to spend more than $180-$190 shipped for them :lol:   :smh:
you dont know how many times i got PMs from peeps here that are so called wanted to buy some Euro Tuned Airs
but after they hear final the price 9 out of 10 is gonna drop some frosty cornflakes on me :stoneface:   :x

Hopefully they still have my size at the end of the month....not counting on it though...lol, you in the UK too?

Hopefully they still have my size at the end of the month....not counting on it though...lol, you in the UK too?
nah, im located in the Netherlands

that Knicks cw just came out a few days ago

i think they deff will have your size at the end of the month tho

Last edited:
Copy...let's hope so...Been wanting a knicks/mets colorways in either tuned air or 97's
and your friend can also use the sneakerfinder service instore if they dont have your size anymore

thats a service what footlockers offers to their customers for 4 euro to trackdown your desired shoe size

across the footlocker stores in europe and ship it to your home or your local footlocker so that you can pick it up

Last edited:
and your friend can also use the sneakerfinder service instore if they dont have your size anymore
thats a service what footlockers offers to their customers for 4 euro to trackdown your desired shoe size
across the footlocker stores in europe and ship it to your home or your local footlocker so that you can pick it up

Good looking fam

They take a little wearing in in my experience but are very comfortable once you have.

Last edited:
Think you will struggle to find the first pair, second are on ebay UK but size is limited to around UK 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, im looking for them in a UK9.5 for myself too.

Just be careful theres alot of fakes on Ebay UK at the minute that to the untrained eye look look 'passable' as genuine tuneds, if they have footlocker labels attached to the laces there fake.

View media item 1723464View media item 1723465

^^That first pair. Size tag is totally off too and the product code on it doesn't belong to that cw. What's even funnier: seller listed a few more cws in the past (including obvious fakes) and they all have the same product code 604133-027. Rrrrrright.

That FL hangtag appears to be another clue indeed.

Back
Top Bottom