couldnt even check out

the 9.5 forever getting away for cheap

man just seen the hyper blues go up in a 9.5 now they are
mean.gif

couldnt even check out

the 9.5 forever getting away for cheap
where at? can't find this size and colorway online anywhere

Last edited:
Saw some gs sizes recently at a local footlocker, they had some nice colorways. Hope we get some more men's headed our way.

but i dont get it how they have some TN models which you cant find in any other store, specailly not in footlocer .. ??

look at the my link above, White/Obsidian Volt TN model .. i want that model so much, when are they released and where? just on sneakersdeluxe?

I've seen some pairs at champs and footlocker on sale anywhere from $80 to $100. They're usually in a few sizes.
Oh thats a great price, i would definitely make some nice shopping there 
happy.gif

Footlocker USA have much better sales then the Footlocerk EU, even the 1st price is usualy much cheaper in FL USA then FL EU..  

but i dont get it how they have some TN models which you cant find in any other store, specailly not in footlocer .. ??
look at the my link above, White/Obsidian Volt TN model .. i want that model so much, when are they released and where? just on sneakersdeluxe?
FL NL had those back in 2013 I think.

you mean Footlocker Netherlands? 

Isnt that strange that Footlocker in just one country have some TN models? Talking about market with 15 mil ppl? 

And its even more strange that you cant found anything on google about that model... just a thousands pictures of guys wearing them hehe :D

Yep and I think at least UK and DE had them too but I'm not sure.
Yeah it's a bit strange but it happens for some reason.

F.e. I'm pretty sure this cw never released in NL but a French guy once told me FL FR sold them.
View media item 1699194
These, never available in NL but they were in the UK.
View media item 1699196

Oh man... the white/yellow ones on the picture above looks WOOOW

Going next week to FL in Vienna ... please austrians suprise me with some nice TN 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
As far as i know, England and France "main Foot Lockers" get all the European AMP releases.

All the AMP on sneakersdeluxe.pl are/were old Foot Locker Europe releases.

Nice pics Billy. These have alot of air. I wonder if they set a weight limit on those puppies 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom