Nike Air Max Plus Thread

We all miss the old Vietnamese pairs but just because they went back doesnt mean a thing.. there are tons of factors here..The materials are totally different than they were 5 years ago just to start. Its a totally different shoe with the same mask..we will never get what we want
Well spoken!
We see today that the quality decline in the rows of years but not only that at Nike but in all areas , maybe because people looking to earn money by investing less and less unfortunately !!

Supposedly the shape and materials are better when they are made in Vietnam. Shape looks the same to me. This years batch of OGs are extremely tight on my feet tho.
Apparently the Vietnamese Shape size smaller than the Indos bananas !!
And if you really find that both Shape are identical is that you must urgently consult an ophtalmologist and wear glasses , lol!
Peace and love

Apparently the Vietnamese Shape size smaller than the Indos bananas !!
And if you really find that both Shape are identical is that you must urgently consult an ophtalmologist and wear glasses , lol!
Peace and love
Not gonna debate you, there's really no difference in the shape. The materials and comfort are trash tho in my opinion. Enjoy your day.

In my opinion the only ignorant people here are the ones who think it matters if the new tns are made in Vietnam or Indonesia lmao
Of course it’s important, a lot of people here talk these last two years that Indo TNs with their Fake Shape **** had the model killed..
It is true that today the quality is no longer what it was but at least with the OGs of 2018 we found back the old real Shape with the good silouette of 98..!

Not gonna debate you, there's really no difference in the shape. The materials and comfort are trash tho in my opinion. Enjoy your day.
2013 Vietnam decent comfort decent quality 2018 Vietnam uncomfortable IMO worse quality

Shape wise the 2018 is cut smaller. I have no idea about indos I have one pair of team red that I have bought for a sole swap but never tried them on.

2018 Pimento Color > 2013 Pimento color but the comfort is major let down.

Frankly, a few years ago there were TN shoes made in Indonesia really ugly! Even the fake of China was better (the old ones made in china or vietnam were so much better)

after some Indonesian production is "correct" now (even if the mudguard is too thick lol), but others clearly no... personaly i saw at footlocker and at the feet of some people some made in indonesia pairs that I could never have bought, after each his opinion but the best TN's ever made were not made in indonesia that's a certainty...

me like others I have no problem of comfort with my pair of 2018, except that they were a little tight out of the box (problem solved with insole swap, more room after and it's ok), after if you buy them too small you can only take to yourself especially if you buy them in store! for the others it was necessary to send them back and reorder with 0,5 size-up (if you keep a pair too small it's your fault if it's not comfortable to you, I do not understand that some people who complain about that have not been able to swap the insole for thinner or reorder bigger to solve the problem, and if it still does not go after that you do without this model, it's not more complicated it's not an obligation to have them, we do not keep a shoe that does not suit us imo, unless if it is not worn and it is for decoration/collection, it's just my opinion after everyone does as he wants)

Last edited:
DAF2AC3D-59A1-47DA-BE0A-F8AAE2A2ACCD.jpeg
Frankly, a few years ago there were TN shoes made in Indonesia really ugly! Even the fake of China was better (the old ones made in china or vietnam were so much better)

after some Indonesian production is "correct" now (even if the mudguard is too thick lol), but others clearly no... personaly i saw at footlocker and at the feet of some people some made in indonesia pairs that I could never have bought, after each his opinion but the best TN's ever made were not made in indonesia that's a certainty...

me like others I have no problem of comfort with my pair of 2018, except that they were a little tight out of the box (problem solved with insole swap, more room after and it's ok), after some if you buy them too small you can only take to yourself especially if you buy them in store! for the others it was necessary to send them back and reorder with 0,5 size-up (if you keep a pair too small it's your fault if it's not comfortable to you, I do not understand that some people who complain about that have not been able to swap the insole for thinner or reorder bigger to solve the problem, and if it still does not go after that you do without this model, it's not more complicated it's not an obligation to have them, we do not keep a shoe that does not suit us imo, unless if it is not worn and it is for decoration/collection, it's just my opinion after everyone does as he wants)
Me too, no problem, they are perfect on feet!

Back
Top Bottom