Nike Air Max Plus Thread

I'm skipping
Yea but I'm not risking a sell out and $20 over retail is doable.

I don't see a sell out happening when they went to Nike UK's desk top and will hit stores too. But that's just me. Tigers I will be on top of on RD though just in case since there isn't a UK pre drop to measure it with.

Not feeling the purps, bought the hyperblues from nike.com.au, they won't be released in Aus until Dec 15th :frown:
Really hope the quality is good since I have to buy sight unseen.

Here's a comparison shot of my tigers until they arrive;

fXUgoIZ.jpg

H8Q3MSH.jpg
:stoneface: :stoneface:

the back wall in the nike outlet where there's an extra 20 or 30 percent off the already low price

I know this is probably a dumb question, but how do ENDs draws work exactly?
you type in your info and if you win they automatically charge your method of payment and ship it to you. I won the 97/BW Skepta's from them by some miracle cause I never win any damn raffle

Im about to reorder the Hyper Blues again. I was a size 8.5 in my last ones back in 2014. Recently tried on a triple black pair in Footaction and they fit pretty tts. My thing is everyone is saying go up 1/2 size which would be a 9. Give me some help people lol Im not trying to have my shoes look longer on my feet or no heel slips

you login in with your END account and fill in your email
Thanks. I figured as much, but my phone just kept loading and loading so I tried it on desktop and appeared to be successful.

It was asking for payment info on my phone but wouldn't load past that. It didnt ask for payment info on desktop at all. My saved payment method from previous transactions is PayPal. Will that suffice or do you know if they need a card on file?

Thanks. I figured as much, but my phone just kept loading and loading so I tried it on desktop and appeared to be successful.

It was asking for payment info on my phone but wouldn't load past that. It didnt ask for payment info on desktop at all. My saved payment method from previous transactions is PayPal. Will that suffice or do you know if they need a card on file?
They’ll charge your PayPal if that’s what’s saved on your end’s payment method, if you win.

I don’t get the point in having a raffle on shoes that sit.

Also, as the first time Sunset was released was during spring 1999. Which would make the og a 99 shoe and not a 98 shoe. And I am very sorry for being a wise a.s.s.
Incorrect. The shoes first released in 1998. The pimento/ceramic, orange sunset, orange blaze, whatever you want to call them were 98, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2008 in 360 form, 2013, 2017 in Ultra or was it 2016 I don’t even count this release, and 2018.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom