Attachments

• DSC_2453.JPG
    DSC_2453.JPG
    573.2 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC_2454.JPG
    DSC_2454.JPG
    306.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Actually just be patient, I don't think they gonna sell out and heaps of holidays coming up soon
If they move anything like most AMPs, they'll move pretty quickly in brick and mortar locations but much slower online.

I think a lot of that pattern boils down to allocation though. Production numbers are looking huge for this release, at least in Europe. I hope the US doesn't get screwed with fewer pairs.

If they move anything like most AMPs, they'll move pretty quickly in brick and mortar locations but much slower online.

I think a lot of that pattern boils down to allocation though. Production numbers are looking huge for this release, at least in Europe. I hope the US doesn't get screwed with fewer pairs.
Hmm this is very interesting tho, any idea why would somethjng sell out at the brick and mortar stores but not online tho? I thought stuff usually sell out quick at the online stores and will still be sitting in the stores at this day and age

dannyeokq, lets look at it this way. As you know most of the AMP heads are over 30s at least. They most likely like going to the store to get what they like~ at least I am. I am excited to see them in store displaying on shelves. Still the old generation haha u know what i mean. The other point is the size of the production number of these. Eastbay for example has a huge inventory for sure. And AMP now doesnt move or sell out as they were before~ they sit n even have discount if you patient. Sell out in stores i am not surprising at all~

kingscrossing, I cant laced up to the top pair of holes~ the laces woulda too short for me. I wish i could....
im sure ill play with the laces but just threw them on for the night and took a pic. I"ll probably go down an eyelet for casual wear. idk how people were saying these are snug def TTS imo.

Yeah these are snug. Like they are remastered (the term used for retro jordans recently). I have a pair AMPs older retros in sz10 they compare them side by side the toe box is smaller in this hyper blue og pair. The other pair I feel roomier in the toe box too. I used to wear 9.5 in AMPs but kinda alittle tight now thats why I m getting a 10 in the hyper blues. lucky!

7932E585-B8D9-4DE6-BD06-28639D974A41.gif
Anyone who says these are even better than the 2013’s need to take a time out[/ a

Plus1 2013 is the last of the fl era and the good stuff for now at least. Let’s see if they fix up in 5 years. At the end of the day the 2018 will satisfy people who missed out previously but the upper and even midsole on the 2013 feels, QC wise and looks are a lot better. I don’t want to hear that the mud guard on the 2013 is 3mm shorter, the truth is it’s a better example. Truth

Last edited:
2018 is still fine though.
Im glad they released again..but its kind of disappointing..we didnt hear anything all year about this shoe..no blogs..nothing..then we get hit with all this at once..get excited and we find the shoe is missing minor details here and there. It was like a tidal wave

AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE happy with your pairs? you keep them? (have you the 2013?)
my order got delivered to the DPD postal service pick up point, so i still need to pick them up, and yes i also have the 2K13 release, aesthetic wise i would go for the 2K13 because the blue is brighter and more close to the 98s and 99s OGs and comfort wise i dont know since i havent got the chance to try them on yet, and yes im planning to keep both pairs unless they have too many flaws like glue stains, loose stitching etc then i will send them back

Last edited:
ok thanks :wink: you are lucky, 2013 and 2018 is the perfect combo for wearing :smile: (and if you wear the 2018 you can swap the laces for the 2013, so much nicer)

personally on my two pair only one was perfect, finger crossed so that you are happy with your pairs...

have a nice day!

(if you can take pictures close to close with the 2013 and the 2018 it would be nice for the thread :nthat: )

Sorry I had never own a pair back in 98. For you to know, AMPs not a popular runner in HK. And its expensive to order a pair from the states. The first pair I ever got was the white/carolina women colorway from the UK FL thats in like 99/00 around that time. So, I really forgot the details~

you will only have 30 days to return them, i doubt that NDC will lift the discount restriction for the HBs within this period since the holiday season just started and everyone is starting to buy gifts for x-mas and such

Can return up to a year I think, I’ve done it before as long as the box is in good condition and they’re unworn they don’t mind on live chat, they send you a returns label through email

Back
Top Bottom