Nike Air Max Plus Thread

more pics coming soon (it's the night ^^), us8 fit me perfect like my last 2009 pair (TTS)
SAM_6502.JPG

i'm happy, look ok :smile: (and the box is really nice in hands)

you wear them with arch supports? or you keep them? (i have already old arch supports from old pairs so i can keep the 2018 new)

PS: tomorrow i will wear them with my adidas neo college bomber from 2014 or 2015 :wink: (and with a straight "semi-slim" clear denim)
F77724_F_Torso_B2CCat.jpg

Last edited:
more pics coming soon (it's the night ^^), us8 fit me perfect like my last 2009 pair (TTS)
SAM_6502.JPG

i'm happy, look ok :smile: (and the box is really nice in hands)

you wear them with arch supports? or you keep them? (i have already old arch supports from old pairs so i can keep the 2018 new)

PS: tomorrow i will wear them with my adidas neo college bomber from 2014 or 2015 :wink: (and with a straight "semi-slim" clear denim)
F77724_F_Torso_B2CCat.jpg
I have never tried arch supports, may give them a try.

It would be interesting to see a toe box comparison against all of the other retros and the 1998. Has anyone compared this? Judging by the pictures on the previous page the 2018 looks a little bannana shape. Is that fair to say? The previous retros look like a nicer shape from the mid section of the shoe to the front of the toe box. Any thoughts? To me the 18 looks a little curled, maybe it’s just that pair.

Last edited:
It would be interesting to see a toe box comparison against all of the other retros and the 1998. Has anyone compared this? Judging by the pictures on the previous page the 2018 looks a little bannana shape. Is that fair to say? The previous retros look like a nicer shape from the mid section of the shoe to the front of the toe box. Any thoughts? To me the 18 looks a little curled, maybe it’s just that pair.
The shoe is 20 years old.

The shoe is 20 years old.
I know. Just compare with the last release 5 years ago, the 2018 has a banana toe box. It’s a similar issue with the 97 hybrids listed above and the indo TNs we have had recently. I still bought a pair. But the shape is off.

Decided to cancel my order from SNS even though there’s a fsr on the site. I heard some people’s orders on shoes get cancelled after waiting for a certain amount of time. Sounds fishy to me but I could’ve been patient to see if it went through. I feel like I rather wait until next month it hit the States. I can just walk up in there and cop the Hyper Blues with ease. Just my 2 cents.

Meanwhile the Tigers/Sunsets drop in the states on the 24th this month, so I might see how they look and if Im diggin them this go around, I may scoop.

Decided to cancel my order from SNS even though there’s a fsr on the site. I heard some people’s orders on shoes get cancelled after waiting for a certain amount of time. Sounds fishy to me but I could’ve been patient to see if it went through. I feel like I rather wait until next month it hit the States. I can just walk up in there and cop the Hyper Blues with ease. Just my 2 cents.
I know. Just compare with the last release 5 years ago, the 2018 has a banana toe box. It’s a similar issue with the 97 hybrids listed above and the indo TNs we have had recently. I still bought a pair. But they changed too much. The toe box shape is off, there is no nubuck, the bubble is the color of the inside of a melon, the veins are too wide and are Matt, the blue is color is off. It’s a shame FL did not keep the exclusivity

Wasn’t planning on buying from overseas, but SJS just hit me w/ a 15% off + free shipping bday coupon.

Had to go ahead and do that for $147 shipped. Super excited to have these back in the stash. :pimp:

Wow... This thread has been moving with a lot of great pics and info.... I have my own little piece of history from the 1999 OG's. I found what was left of my Air Max Plus from 20 years ago. This was at my mom's house in my old dresser draw. I still had the old pic (20 years old as well ) that I took of them back then. Funny because I didn't know I was in a 9 back then haha..

20181110_231737.jpg
20181110_232300.jpg

Back
Top Bottom