Nike Air Max Plus Thread

About the upcoming Hyper Blue & Tiger 20th anniversary, i don't get why you guys are all exited about them. Sorry but for me an Indo release is worse than nothing at all, why would we want the most iconic cw to be tarnished by that horrendous quality.

What you wanted:

2017 - 852630-106 - 501.PNG
2017 - 852630-300 - 500.jpg
2017 - 918240-100 - 500.PNG
2017 - AJ2029-001 - 500.JPG

What you could get:

2017 - 852630-106 - 011.JPG
2017 - 852630-300 - 001.PNG
2017 - 918240-100 - 007.JPG
2017 - AJ2029-001 - 008.JPG
You are 300% right, they looks like chinese fakes!! Nike works with strange way , i don’t know what they are playing with this bade indo shape,they destroyd everything!!

I know its only march but i feel we would have heard something atleast by now. Jordan pics are leaked years in advance and i know theres tons of og tn heads out there. I feel someone would know something atleast bu now. Hope im wrong

I know its only march but i feel we would have heard something atleast by now. Jordan pics are leaked years in advance and i know theres tons of og tn heads out there. I feel someone would know something atleast bu now. Hope im wrong
Personally, i do not believe it anymore !! I’m sure that will not gonna have the 2013 retro this year, because of the bad quality and that banana indo shape, forget it guys !!

Personally, i do not believe it anymore !! I’m sure that will not gonna have the 2013 retro this year, because of the bad quality and that banana indo shape, forget it guys !!
I wanted to say wtih that Indo Banana Shape!..

Air Max Plus always had success, so Nike doesn't need to over communicate about it, maybe we'll have surprises...
They communicate mainly about 97 and 98 because they know 95 and + don't need no more, at least it is what I'm thinking...
And the camo one (a few pages ago) which is coming seem dope

Years in advance? usually there is around 10 months of delay between the produced samples and the final release. We get to see them between 2 to 6 months prior to the release. They are releasing tons of cws compared to a few years ago, there is no reason they wouldn't release the Hyper Blue, by the way i heard from a reliable source that the HB and Tiger are coming. Jordans are far more popular than AM+, so there are naturally more leaks. For the AM+, it's always a struggle just to get pics of the next month cws.

Years in advance? usually there is around 10 months of delay between the produced samples and the final release. We get to see them between 2 to 6 months prior to the release. They are releasing tons of cws compared to a few years ago, there is no reason they wouldn't release the Hyper Blue, by the way i heard from a reliable source that the HB and Tiger are coming. Jordans are far more popular than AM+, so there are naturally more leaks. For the AM+, it's always a struggle just to get pics of the next month cws.

yea years in advance..there was word of the concord 11 release for 2018 as soon as the space jams dropped..pictures of gammas dropped literally the month after the breds released

jordans are more popular ????in America maybe...but the air max plus might be one of the most popular sneakers in the world, internationally..I feel we should know something by now..im not even taking about pictures I'm talking about any word of mouth info, anything. besides your "source" all we have is a bunch of people wondering and hoping, there has been no solid proof. I'm also confused because air max day would have been the perfect time to release this shoe..I can't see nike creating some type of event around this shoe unless its released under the radar. I'm not getting my hopes up until I know for sure

Last edited:
Air Max Plus would sell even without promo, and Nike knows this. One of the most popular. Plus even if they're now selling some of them on their website, the fact Footlocker got the most of the models permits AM+ to be sold out easily...I think they do not want to talk so much about AM+ because AM97 and AM98 seem to be their priority and too much promo about AM+ could divert some AM98's buyers...Or maybe I'm wrong because the hype about the 98 is real...

I feel we should know something by now..im not even taking about pictures I'm talking about any word of mouth info, anything. besides your "source" all we have is a bunch of people wondering and hoping, there has been no solid proof.

Billy's info is all you need my friend
And it would be very stupid from nike to release them AMD...this is the month of all hype pairs (animals 1s and 95s, neckbeard 1/97) plus we already had 180 and 93 retros...it would be rushing it to release TNs retro now

Patience is the key word, we still have no RD on the Air max deluxe wich was also a 1998 release, wait for Billy to put images on here, and after that, wait again to have some RD

And btw, i don't think OG AM1 2017 retros were announced years/months in advance, so keep waiting for the TNs

Finally, their shape will be crap

Yes, amount of releases so they had to wait, they have already release a lot of classics in a few time, hard to follow every one...

Air Max Plus would sell even without promo, and Nike knows this. One of the most popular. Plus even if they're now selling some of them on their website, the fact Footlocker got the most of the models permits AM+ to be sold out easily...I think they do not want to talk so much about AM+ because AM97 and AM98 seem to be their priority and too much promo about AM+ could divert some AM98's buyers...Or maybe I'm wrong because the hype about the 98 is real...
hyper blues sat for months at stores and even longer online before they sold out...so did the tigers..unless the hype for this shoe has gone up since the last time they released..which is lame for people to jump on the band wagon all of a sudden

and air max plus is an air max so It would make sense for them to release on air max day....im not trying argue at all guys I hope your right because want the OGs also..but even if they do come out are they gonna be worth copping with the quality? that would be a tragedy to have such a beautiful shoe made with terrible materials...as I documented on this thread I bought a pair of triple blacks they literally fell apart and felt like fakes from day 1 even though I copped from champs..nike needs to take it back to Vietnam to make these shoes..obviously Indonesia is providing some type of advantage whether it be low cost of manufacture or some type of convenience.

hyper blues sat for months at stores and even longer online before they sold out...so did the tigers..unless the hype for this shoe has gone up since the last time they released..which is lame for people to jump on the band wagon all of a sudden

When you see 98's and 93's sell out, you know the bandwagon is real. Hyper blues still definitely sell out

Last edited:
Here I never had difficulties to buy AM+ and 95 (for AM+ surely because I live in Europe and I don't pay attention to OG models, I randomly go on Footlocker's website and choose which ones I can get then which one I like...) but 97 and 98 are hard to get.
97 a bit less now 98 has released but still for great colorways...If Nike is still releasing 97 and 98 in the next years, I hope the hype would be at some other retro to get them easily like for the 95...

and air max plus is an air max so It would make sense for them to release on air max day....im not trying argue at all guys I hope your right because want the OGs also..but even if they do come out are they gonna be worth copping with the quality? that would be a tragedy to have such a beautiful shoe made with terrible materials...as I documented on this thread I bought a pair of triple blacks they literally fell apart and felt like fakes from day 1 even though I copped from champs..nike needs to take it back to Vietnam to make these shoes..obviously Indonesia is providing some type of advantage whether it be low cost of manufacture or some type of convenience.
Exactly !
Everyone of us should send a mail to Footlocker and Nike, to tell them whats going on with that crap shape, personally I all ready did it, they told me that it takes time to fixe it and change the country of manufacture !! If they recive some mails all around the world maybe they will do something faster..
Because this is a real big problem !!
We don’t want and OG cw with that fake shape..
Send IT ALL A COMPLAINT EMAIL!
We want the good shape back..!!!

image.jpg
Got the triple black this morning from Footlocker, to be honest not the best quality, they looks like low cost shoe!!

852630-028

Purchased these from ndc over the weekend and received this morning, safe to say that I'm extremely disappointed and they will be getting returned.

IMG_0840.JPG IMG_0841.JPG aaa.png

Yeah, triple blacks are so-so. I opted for the similar black/metallic colorway instead. The 600 denier nylon ones with the grey gradient veins, not the lightweight ones with the triangular mesh.

These:
nike-air-max-plus-852630-011.jpg

Not these:
nike-air-max-plus-black-black-metallic-silver-cat.jpg

Yeah, triple blacks are so-so. I opted for the similar black/metallic colorway instead. The 600 denier nylon ones with the grey gradient veins, not the lightweight ones with the triangular mesh.

These:
nike-air-max-plus-852630-011.jpg

Not these:
nike-air-max-plus-black-black-metallic-silver-cat.jpg
Yes, you mean the Black black pure platinum..

New shape is terrible. Gotta decide if I'll just accept what Nike gives me when they rerelease the Tigers later this year, or wait another 5 years for the next release.
And yes, both the Tigers and Hyperblues will sell out day 1, no questions asked. Have dudes not seen the Air Max hype that's suddenly overtaken the States?

Back
Top Bottom