Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Its crazy man and honestly..if i ever went to europe i would be scared to wear air max plus. Ive heard alot of creepy stuff
air max in general is for criminals here in europe, if you wanna play it on safe you should wear roshes
laugh.gif

air max in general is for criminals here in europe, if you wanna play it on safe you should wear roshes :lol:

I wore my tigers yesterday. I get soooo many compliments here in America whenever I wear them. Do you think Europe will ever re-release the bumble bee/taxi? That's the only colorway I missed out on and want.

I wore my tigers yesterday. I get soooo many compliments here in America whenever I wear them. Do you think Europe will ever re-release the bumble bee/taxi? That's the only colorway I missed out on and want.
they already re-released in 2015, you had the chance but you didnt cop, so apparently you dont really want them you have been following this thread so you know very well what i am talking about, so i dont understand the point from you, to ask if they will get released again, you probably want to cop them for the low i think, but chances that it will happen are very very small i gonna tell you now

Last edited:
they already re-released in 2015, you had the chance but you didnt cop, so apparently you dont really want them you have been following this thread so you know very well what i am talking about, so i dont understand the point from you, to ask if they will get released again, you probably want to cop them for the low i think, but chances that it will happen are very very small i gonna tell you now

I don't want to buy shoes that's been sitting in someones musty ***** closet for over a year or have been worn. I would rather cop new ones on a re-release.
I got the tigers from Europe thanks to you I think. So money isn't really the issue.

Last edited:
604133-074

these are coming back again at EU foot locker
   Quote:
Repped. Yes! I need these.
   Quote:
@AIRMAXDISCIPLE what date are the bumble bees releasing?
   Quote:

i only know that it is in february, there is no exact confirmed RD yet and they are a.k.a. '' The Taxi's ''
   Quote:
I've seen these on some Euro guys instagram the other day. I can't wait to get my hands on these.
so if money wasnt a issue why you didnt copped then ?? they got re-released so they are brand new in box

Last edited:
If anyone in Europe is looking for the new black TN hat, I have several and I will ship one out to you for FREE if you help me get one or two EU Footlocker releases. I know what the prices are, I've ordered lots of TN's from the UK. I'm located in Houston, Texas

If anyone in the ny area is looking for amps, the footlocker in Hicksville mall on Long Island has the all white and all black leather amps.

Back
Top Bottom