Nike Air Max Plus Thread

is it just me or does it seem like nike is going to drop a crazy amount of air maxes on air max day for a special treat

Voted for the black joints, hopefully they see a decent amount of votes for amps to reconsider releasing more colorways in the us again.

Vote for the elephant print atmos 1s if you know whats good for you

Atmos elephant prints are #4 vote for those instead. If it gives you any incentive you can sell the atmos and buy the AMP and still have money left over....
Nah, don't like 'em.

A Flyknit in the top 3? This is such a waste of a slot, there are AM Squared, 96, 98 TL and there are people voting for Flyknit or even AM 2014..?

Then they put some AMP in the list and we can see that they don't know what they're talking about, under the name "Air Max Plus OG" is the new inspired version of the Tiger, the very same cw that is sitting right now in Nike Outlets all around US. At least they should have proposed a real Tiger OG cw instead of the new sunset cw.

This is nice to see the good old Pimiento but with the new bubbles and cheap materials this could be trash.

This is good to note that Nike is considering retroing some AM Squared, 96 and 98 TL if there is enough demand.

Many good releases are in that list but too many Air Maxes are missing.

Here's a short list of missing Air Maxes:

Air Max Plus 2

Air Max Plus III

Air Max Plus IV

Air Max Plus V

Air Max Plus VI

Air Max Plus 7

Air Max Plus 8

Air Max Plus 9

Air Max II

Air Max ST

Air Trainer Max

Air Max² Light

Nike Air Max 96 II?

Air Max Light II

Air Max Light III

Air Max 120

Nike Air Max Pillar

Nike Total Griffey Max 99

Air Structure Triax 91

Air Max Triax

Air Max Triax Plus

Air Max Triax Extra

Nike Air Max Triax (96)

Nike Air Max Triax (97)

Nike Air Max Racer

Air Tailwind

Air Max Tailwind

Air Max Tailwind II

Air Max Tailwind III

Air Max Tailwind IV

Air Max Tailwind 5 

Air Max Tailwind 5+

Air Max Tailwind 6

Air Max Tailwind 7

Air Max Tailwind 8

Air Max Tailwind 9

Air Max Tailwind 2008

Air Max 99

Nike Air Max Deluxe

Nike Air Max 2000

Nike Air Max 2000 (2)

Nike Air Max LTD

Nike Air Max LTD II

Nike Air Max LTD 3

Nike Air Max Wright

Nike Air Max 2001

Nike Air Max Tricity

Nike Air Max 2002

Nike Air Max Panoramic

Nike Air Max 2004

Nike Air Max Destined

Nike Air Max Solas

Nike Air Max TL

Nike Air Max TL II

Nike Air Max TL3

Nike Air Max TL4

Nike Air Max Doro

Nike Air Max 360 II

Nike Air Max 360 Neo

Nike Air Max 360 III

Nike Air Max T-Zone

Nike Air Max Skyline

Nike Air Max Command

Nike Air Max Ultra

Nike Air Max+2011

Last edited:
^ that was like a trip down memory lane.  ive owned so many of those. big up for the pics. ^

Great post Billy Ando rep'd!

Would love to see vac tech 97 back personally but appreciate they're only a few years old...

OG triax/ST would get some votes from me too

no they are not they are gone 

when I made that post they 100% were, even called my local champs to confirm. I'll give them a call again what size you looking for
Nice, which champs?

Nah, don't like 'em.

Then neither of us is going to get what we want
Ok, that's fine with me. Will only vote for what I want.

billy anderson billy anderson
I hope they just used the wrong stock pic, and actually meant og tigers. I would throw them sunsets out the window, if they made a proper tiger retro.

Last edited:
Repped for posting all of those pics. I've owned so many of those over the years. I wouldn't mind an Air Max Burst retro too. OG red and OG blue color ways please.

A Flyknit in the top 3? This is such a waste of a slot, there are AM Squared, 96, 98 TL and there are people voting for Flyknit or even AM 2014..?

Then they put some AMP in the list and we can see that they don't know what they're talking about, under the name "Air Max Plus OG" is the new inspired version of the Tiger, the very same cw that is sitting right now in Nike Outlets all around US. At least they should have proposed a real Tiger OG cw instead of the new sunset cw.

This is nice to see the good old Pimiento but with the new bubbles and cheap materials this could be trash.

This is good to note that Nike is considering retroing some AM Squared, 96 and 98 TL if there is enough demand.

Many good releases are in that list but too many Air Maxes are missing.

dude i totally agree...why are people voting for air max 2014 and flyknits from las year? it almost seems rigged.  the air max plus II would be nice those are very good

Back
Top Bottom