This One?

Code: 604133-076
Color: WOLF GREY/WHITE BLACK
Release 1: Europe (May 2013)
Release 2: USA (May 2014)

View media item 1833129

View media item 1833130

These came out in the US?

That's a damn lie I woulda been all over these.

Anyone know where I can scoop these are butterrrrrrrr
Those were on all the footlocker & co websites and stores since last summer. You can probably try a stock locate, some store probably still has them. I remember these were going for $79.99 in some ny stores.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Damn they really did come out. :lol:

All I remember were the hyper blues and the orange gradients. But I rarely even look for shoes or go to the mall.

eBay has em for like 190. Bussin heads :smh:. Not even my size anyways.

Sweet do Tns ever go on sale in netherlands? Are you in holland?
lmfao dude, the netherlands is the same as holland
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

and yes they do go on sale sometimes

lmfao dude, the netherlands is the same as holland
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

and yes they do go on sale sometimes
Lol woops I thought holland was a city for some reason.. What I meant was amsterdam. How much are they usually and if there is another load of EU releases would you consider ooping me in the US

How much are they usually and if there is another load of EU releases would you consider ooping me in the US
price is normally 160-170 euro and sometimes they will take 20% or 30% from the price off

i dont know what kind of cws you are been looking for, but i tell you shipping for the US aint cheap

best thing do is check the EU foot locker site and type in the keywords '' Nike Tuned 1''

i can only fix TNs what is on the EU site so dont come with AUS cws and ask me to proxy them
wink.gif

without discount they will be around $230 shipped and with discount its still around the $200

https://www.footlocker.nl/nl/zoeken?q=nikie+tuned+1

Last edited:

price is normally 160-170 euro and sometimes they will take 20% or 30% from the price off

i dont know what kind of cws you are been looking for, but i tell you shipping for the US aint cheap

best thing do is check the EU foot locker site and type in the keywords '' Nike Tuned 1''

i can only fix TNs what is on the EU site so dont come with AUS cws and ask me to proxy them
wink.gif

without discount they will be around $230 shipped and with discount its still around the $200

https://www.footlocker.nl/nl/zoeken?q=nikie+tuned+1
I see that's about the same as resell prices in the US. Hopefully the come out with some new fade cws and I might ask you about those. Thank you for the response repped

on champs website, the hyper blues will pop up then sell out and dissapear..its a recurring cycle. i managed to get a pair off there and have 2 pairs in my size on ice. i want a 3rd pair badly. those who want the hypers they will probly go up again soon be patient. just buy them as soon as u can obv wen they pop up. the good thing about that shoe is they look new for a long time even after multiple wears just take care of them

Last edited:

on champs website, the hyper blues will pop up then sell out and dissapear..its a recurring cycle. i managed to get a pair off there and have 2 pairs in my size on ice. i want a 3rd pair badly. those who want the hypers they will probly go up again soon be patient. just buy them as soon as u can obv wen they pop up. the good thing about that shoe is they look new for a long time even after multiple wears just take care of them
whats the retail of hyper blue on champs?  they go for 180+ on ebay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom