Nike Air Max Neon Pack

I thought those 90s were only releasing in kid sizes.

I hope this info is true, if these come out, those laser blue look alikes and infrareds next year I'll have all my favorite 90s.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Sup packers. It was announced, so i think so yes. A photo of the 95s was released accidentally to footlocker before the last 95 drop, where they posted the neon lace version instead of the standard cw.

It also ties in with the neon 'ribcage' T-shirt drop which also seems to form part of this 'neon pack'.

I'm coppin all 3.

so is this all the info on this pack? because the am95 neons and shirt by nike you're talking about is a feb. release. ....
nerd.gif
and there's no AM90 or AM1 neon dropping then.
Yep.

Dude sent it to me, thought he may be telling the truth, he may not. But considering the above info it made sense to me.But who knows.....

From what I've heard the AM95's have been dropped, and there might be another shoe added in its place. There is no 'firm' release date yet forany of the shoes, if it does happen at all.
B

i really need a pair of air max 95 neon that the one i alwasy wanted but seemed to have always missed out . co i hope these realease

i seen the DW retro pack yesterday and sneakerpimps( btw it sucked besides for the Clipse). A very nice pack.

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

From what I've heard the AM95's have been dropped, and there might be another shoe added in its place. There is no 'firm' release date yet for any of the shoes, if it does happen at all.
B

Thanks for the solid info Cubanbeee

nike should stick to the neon 95s.

FS Sz. 11 '00 retro Black/silver V's for $300 PM me if interested

From what I've heard the AM95's have been dropped, and there might be another shoe added in its place. There is no 'firm' release date yet for any of the shoes, if it does happen at all.
B
thanks for the info..... i guess its time for the waitin game...

Originally Posted by David Choi

Nike just released the neons 95s (with og white laces)....now these? oh my....
they keep making em quckstrikes and urban account releases....they havent done just a regular release in a while

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by got shoes

i seen the DW retro pack yesterday and sneakerpimps( btw it sucked besides for the Clipse). A very nice pack.

Pics?

sorry fam, it was too dark to get good pics with my iphone. But they look cool. The colorway is real nice.
Originally Posted by air max 87

B
thanks for the info..... i guess its time for the waitin game...

maybe they will replace them with the stabs, since Neon 95's seem like they drop once a year

Back
Top Bottom