Nike Air Max Neon Pack

Oh these is tha ****nit, i is gonna cop all tree.
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

tongue.gif

Def coppin those 1's maybe the 90's as well. Im cool on the 95's, personally speaking one pair of neon 95's is enough for me.

ok im ready to buy. BEEN ready to buy lol all i need is a release date and place to cop 95's and clothing

Those AM90s are nice . I like them with the black/white/neon laces...

What's the exact release date?

Hey guys, these pics aren't new, these are the old "Dave White" pack from a few years ago (06 to be precise). That was the original sample pic,but they changed the 95 to an all white leather with neon accents for the release. Dave White DID NOT design these colourways btw, he simply did some drypainting at the launch for them at the Carnaby St branch. I know all this because I was working there on the management team at the time.

These will never be reissued as far as I know. I actually have one pair of US12s left in the Max I with LE box, cards, sticky tape etc.

Btw, there was Stab in this pack that got dropped and blew all three away somehow. Typical Nike I guess...

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

90s are nice, prolly won't cop tho. nnot really feelin the 1s. and the95s of course are crack, except for the neon laces.
sick.gif

Didnt notice the neon laces...,SMH

but i like the pack as a whole and might end up coppin all 3

100% no reissue. Spoke to ex-size? colleague, they were gonna drop the unreleased Stb for their anniversary but decided against. At 244 pairs they will beimpossible to find now I reckon too so good luck!

Originally Posted by clearsole23

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by clearsole23

any update?

Yes, many, there one just two comments up from yours forinstance. smh.
smh.gif

ok... and how long ago was that post? im asking for now
As the post above said if you had read it, twice, 100% no re issue. smh 2 times.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom