Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Rumors of the 112s are in the mumblings
241510AC-4248-4DDE-9D1F-73F7E86B2DD9.jpeg

Oh yeah I'm shocked, didnt expect these, guess I'll grab them, now where them MVPs at :nerd: these put me at 3 with the RC & ASG out of 7 release/rumors so far

I need some all black 7’s and some cool greys again. Something I can wear every day lol

I'm all for Nike retroing the 7 but I feel they have to keep them all on the limited side because they still need to push the sales of the 17. It's not like everyone is jumping out their seat for Nike Basketball sneakers. Let's see how this plays out.

Nike bringing it with these PE’s. Hwc is a must cop. We’ll see about the other two

I'm all for Nike retroing the 7 but I feel they have to keep them all on the limited side because they still need to push the sales of the 17. It's not like everyone is jumping out their seat for Nike Basketball sneakers. Let's see how this plays out.
I don't think there are many people that have to make a decision and need to decide between the 7 and the 17.

I think people easily forget the profit margins on these sneakers...

The only thing Nike's pushing is cash into the bank...and sexual diversity of their website models :lol:

They are DEF releasing the fairfax, and those blue HWC. Wish they did one of the other ones, but most people like the all blue so enjoy.

Lebron since u rolling on these 7s i need my ctk ,and def need those fairfax and hwc.i think we getting heroes pack.i want graffiti 7 retro or graffiti 8

Oh yeah I'm shocked, didnt expect these, guess I'll grab them, now where them MVPs at :nerd: these put me at 3 with the RC & ASG out of 7 release/rumors so far
Ill be really shocked,mav had those on at morgan state university.lebron had on graffiti 8s.just give me svsm pack.if these drop i need 3x

Back
Top Bottom