• Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
D088251E-8DAA-4645-8618-58BED1E5EC88.jpeg
I love the CTK 7s but I need these CTK 7s!

3458DDC7-8920-45F1-AE86-41CB4DF0268D.jpeg

my order status on bait is 'needs full refund'...i'm guessing that means my **** got canceled, so that's dope.

if anyone sees a 13 anywhere can y'all shoot me a pm?

Anyone been able to try these on yet? Curious how they fit relative to the Jordan 34s (found those snug).

my order status on bait is 'needs full refund'...i'm guessing that means my **** got canceled, so that's dope.

if anyone sees a 13 anywhere can y'all shoot me a pm?

yep, bait canceled my order...if anyone sees a 13 anywhere holla at me please.

Oh man don't tell me this about Bait. I see in my account my order but I don't have the all important confirmation e-mail. But I also don't see where it might be cancelled. Hopefully they come through.

Oh man don't tell me this about Bait. I see in my account my order but I don't have the all important confirmation e-mail. But I also don't see where it might be cancelled. Hopefully they come through.

log in here and look at 'order status'; mine went from "picking" to "need full refund" to "closed"

Lol. Yup that would be me. I'm guessing you were the one in the Miami Nights 9's?
Lol yes sir! I was the only one there until you and the other guy showed up in the last hour before release. I always dealt with packed releases when i used to go there so i played it safe and got there at 7:45 driving all the way from Boca.

SP still have these sizes
screenshot-sneakerpolitics.com-2019.10.29-16_02_24.png

Totally forgot these came out today and SNKRS didn't notify me. Just ordered from that site with no tax and free shipping. Thanks!

Snkrs already shipped, feature still waiting but either way that pair gonna get returned to nike

Lol yes sir! I was the only one there until you and the other guy showed up in the last hour before release. I always dealt with packed releases when i used to go there so i played it safe and got there at 7:45 driving all the way from Boca.

Damn, thats a drive. Glad it wasn't packed though seeing that they only had like 2 FSR's.

Back
Top Bottom