Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
My MVPs have arrived a GOAT. Hopefully this time nothing goes wrong and they miraculously get them to me by Thursday or Friday.

You messed up ROYALLY! Wow. 🤦‍♂️

to this day I regret that decision. My friend at the time told me I should keep the 2012 black/red Jordan 11 retro over the 8s when I was going through a downsizing...

it was determined style-wise they were similar enough in appearance & onceI was swayed by that idea it was easy(or in retrospect DUMB AF) to pick the Lebron to go over the 11(like I said, worst decision)

now literally anytime I see the black/red 8s I die a little inside. Those 2012 retros are long gone because the shape/comfort wasn’t there & I’ve since gotten the 2019 retro that I’m much more satisfied with, but these Lebrons might not come back soon or with the same quality build/cushion.

the regret really does get real

Copped the MVPs via GOAT for retail. Now I can officially chill until at least Black Friday since nothing else has my attention until then and got some other things to handle.

When things finally open back up lol......
4D80545E-A1D5-4EB0-BDC0-B2AB427FD058.jpeg

Update about the other day from emailing stock x. They refunded my order after waiting over a month, gonna be the last time I order from them.

That hasn’t been the norm for most though. I ordered a pair a week earlier and got them delivered to me within a week. And those came from overseas.

That’s the norm. My last 2 orders from stockx took about 10-11 days to get to stockx and 21-22 Days overall to get to me

Back
Top Bottom