Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Having second thoughts of copping now. Need to get the Graffiti 17 and with the 8 Retro next should save money.
They are MVP but they just plain for 2 bills. Let's be honest if they stripped the MVP details these would be going for under retail :lol:
Gonna take the risk and hope to cop down the line for cheap when ppl get rid of them. I have yet to wear my RC as is.

Having second thoughts of copping now. Need to get the Graffiti 17 and with the 8 Retro next should save money.
They are MVP but they just plain for 2 bills. Let's be honest if they stripped the MVP details these would be going for under retail :lol:
Gonna take the risk and hope to cop down the line for cheap when ppl get rid of them. I have yet to wear my RC as is.

You could say that for the All-Star and Media Day. My goal is to hit from Footlocker. At least w/ their return policy, if I'm not feeling them, I can walk down the block and get my money back. Didn't try SNS despite being up at the time, because I didn't want to be assed out if I wasn't feeling them. They strongly deter returns and you have to eat the costs.

085F5E20-3811-4C32-AE53-F8D541B8323F.png
Are they serious??

Back
Top Bottom