Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
I need to find a solid cook group(that's not an arm and a leg to buy into) tbh...im getting to this same mindset
The good ones are still around $50 a month. Only reason i havent gone hard to find one is because my boy is already there and usually relays info to me.

I was able to get 2 pears. Funny thing is, SNKRS held me up with the security code pop up and had me fumbling...somehow submitting a bit late and still pulled out the W and then another pair on a different site. THIS makes up for all the Ls I took on those triple black FOG 1s and watching everyone else eat, I really wanted those bad and been hurting ever since. lol. I can lift that pain off my shoulders after copping these today. The sneaker gods blessed me, the world works in mysterious ways....I'mma enjoy my moment!

So where were all y’all when the 7’s originally dropped
AB10E06B-D867-40E2-9B86-AE7350D6121A.gif
Was thinking and waiting for the red carpets to go on sale.... (new drops)

OG was in middle school/highschool and broke

Put short is they are limited and don't let the amount of spots getting them fool you, it's not many spots with tons of pairs, its many spots with few pairs
And come to find out, there arent many spots.

IDK how TF im blocked from shoe palace, after all the $$ ive spent with them AND receiving jacked up boxes, smh

How? If someone wears a pair of shoes for years and eventually throws them away or passes them on to someone else if they fit, how is that a reseller? They literally did not sell them again.

Good point and analogy too.

A reseller is someone who is in it to make profit and many times those clowns aren't even into sports or know the game like that.

That statement made no sense because a lot of people who are true shoe enthusiasts acquire to keep for their personal collection and/or to match with some clothing they already have or plan to get with no thought of profiting unlike some people on here or in the real world who are just in it to make money based on hype.

And I'm aware of a particular scum on here who likes to trade junk value items to uneducated or mentally vulnerable people to acquire things of value in return so he can resell at astronomical profit based on his extremely low cost to acquire things. I would equate that reseller to a pedophile/rapist.

I’m debating on paying resale. With the small chances for a restock and in my size, it’s probably not going to happen for me otherwise. Hopefully prices drop a little but sure seems like the boutiques got maybe 1 size run and ndc sure didn’t have many. Haven’t seen a shoe hyped up this much in a while where even the team was promoting the sale. It certainly made it difficult.

A "true shoe enthusiast" who acquire to keep for their own collection" will resell one or a few of his older used or DS pairs that he no longer wears or has multiples of - in order to not have to come out of pocket for newly released pairs. That's how collectors replenish their collection while managing to budget his money.

You invest to put the gains back into your collection (aka investment)

When one does this, it means he's a reseller. And ever since I started collecting sneakers in the 80s, the vast majority of "collectors and true shoe enthusiasts " I've come across have done what I mentioned above.

Respectfully disagree.
Everybody as in every person to ever post on this site is wrong. But everybody as in vast majority of people in shoe threads currently is definitely true. A lot of lurkers and even nters who complain about resellers but secretly do the same **** themselves

I was with you until that. That is really minimizing child molestation and rape.

No way. I despise molestation and rape like that. It's like the lowest of the low to me.

I made that equation because that's what those types of trash do, they take advantage of people who are either mentally or physically vulnerable with no shame for themselves and no sympathy for their victims.

I basically equate resellers who get over on people with unethical means for their personal gain as low as molesters and rapists. I feel they're operating the same way, the only difference is what they're getting in return.

No way. I despise molestation and rape like that. It's like the lowest of the low to me.

I made that equation because that's what those types of trash do, they take advantage of people who are either mentally or physically vulnerable with no shame for themselves and no sympathy for their victims.

I basically equate resellers who get over on people with unethical means for their personal gain as low as molesters and rapists. I feel they're operating the same way, the only difference is what they're getting in return.
Hold up? Reselling a shoe=raping a child??

come on I know y’all mad you missed out on these kicks, or the profit from these kicks, but this is Wylin.

Back
Top Bottom