Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
i give a nada what anyone thinks of me, i do me to do me period and to even suggest otherwise of me is :lol: at best, and "clown" :rofl:
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f507372454264734652362d5531773d3d2d3435333231383936332e313464393062636139643134396463363735333830313633363733372e676966

really some grown kids in here. Smfh

first of all, i wasn’t referring to YOU (redrum) as the clown. Get your fits off. AGAIN, “to each their own”. That was for the dude that jumped out the window talking about being old enough to be somebodies dad on a sneaker forum, cause I RESPECTFULLY asked his age.

second of all, somebody please show me where i “hated”. I stated MY OPINION on mismatches and wondered how old someone was that wanted ALOT MORE Future releases to be mismatched. Interesting to see he claims to be about a grandfathers age.

that is some how hate. Cause i dont agree with someone elses taste and style. Thats hate. 😂

grown kids.

i dont know if its just me the laces are hard to take out on the 7's... i wanted to take em off my china moon and couldnt...i like to lace my laces over and out instead of inside and out lol

i dont know if its just me the laces are hard to take out on the 7's... i wanted to take em off my china moon and couldnt...i like to lace my laces over and out instead of inside and out lol

I have the same issue on my Christmas pair I believe, the plastic loop piece wont allow me to take out the laces unless I rip off the aglet

I have the same issue on my Christmas pair I believe, the plastic loop piece wont allow me to take out the laces unless I rip off the aglet

giphy.gif

i know i'm a master shoe lacer, but ya'll hurting my head right now, but since i don't have those cws i'm chalk it up to them being tighter made than the RC and ASG that i do have and have already relaced

and before anyone asks, i have not found my ASG fit yet and won't wear them til i do, i actually reached out to levis about adding woodgrain print to their custom 501s as well as red overdye so i could have matching pants for these
ipad_4849153f6a99331e9df23c060572fa2e558a562d07fd5.jpg

So how old are you kid? Lol

Why are u getting so butt hurt? You didn’t like my response? Maybe we didn’t like your stupid age question 🤣

butt hurt? Smh like I said grown kids in here. i don’t care about anybody on this forum enough to be any kind of hurt.

And who is WE? I asked YOU how old YOU were. you tried to be funny and say u could be a grandpa, hopefully getting u some likes and e-cred.

i literally said, “NOT BEING FUNNY, how old are you?” To avoid this type of corny back and forth. Smh

keep cookin. :nthat:

Who posts for likes and e-cred? But what would it matter how old he is? because he likes the shoes and they’re mismatched? Usually when that’s used, regardless of you’re not trying to be funny, it’s like you were going to take a shot at someone.

In the end, what does it matter? if you don’t like them cool. But dude didn’t call you out for that. He just stated he liked them.

I’m 34 and I dig them. Been in on them from the start. Well def try to grab them.

Last edited:
“It’s like you were GOING to take a shot at someone.” Smh. This is nonsense.. This is gonna be my last post about this b.s.

homie Said he wanted future releases to continue in mismatch. I asked his age. WTH is the big deal. Lmao.

im not looking to bring anybody down. It’s like if someone has LeBron as their goat. Most of the time someone will ask how old they are if it’s a forum discussion.

im 34 also, and happy I asked the question, cause I am seeing a lot of dudes who seem to be 34+ that say they like the mismatch stuff. That’s fine. I didn’t think so many people of that age group would like it. i never knocked anybody’s style or opinion.

i didn’t say u must be a teen cause you like those. Or if you over 30 u corny for liking mismatch. Nothing like that. I just stated my opinion and asked a guy with an opposite opinion how old he was. Lol

have a great day. Stay safe out there.

“It’s like you were GOING to take a shot at someone.” Smh. This is nonsense.. This is gonna be my last post about this b.s.

homie Said he wanted future releases to continue in mismatch. I asked his age. WTH is the big deal. Lmao.

im not looking to bring anybody down. It’s like if someone has LeBron as their goat. Most of the time someone will ask how old they are if it’s a forum discussion.

im 34 also, and happy I asked the question, cause I am seeing a lot of dudes who seem to be 34+ that say they like the mismatch stuff. That’s fine. I didn’t think so many people of that age group would like it. i never knocked anybody’s style or opinion.

i didn’t say u must be a teen cause you like those. Or if you over 30 u corny for liking mismatch. Nothing like that. I just stated my opinion and asked a guy with an opposite opinion how old he was. Lol

have a great day. Stay safe out there.

you're good man i don't really think anyone has a prob, i like to have fun, i'm never gif people to be a evil butthole but more to poke fun, heck as much as people like to poke fun at what i like, you'd be crazy to not have thick skin and a great sense of humor on here (i think it helps that i'm a 2nd generation soldier with 14yrs in myself). I started my mismatch shoe game back in like '04-05 i think with the Reebok Questions, started with shoe laces in highschool 96-99 and i just gradually grew from there with mismatch matchy matchy, i always tell people do and dress what makes you happy and comfortable. Perfect example my insanity has me scouring the net still searching for woodgrain clothing that will go with the ASG7s

Again, why would age matter? People like what they like.

what if im a designer, shoe customizer,guy that works at a sneaker store(maybe works on commision), what if im a buyer for a sneaker store,what if im.... wait for it... a fan of sneakers...

People are in posts on here knowing other dudes collections like its theirs. Ask which socks other dudes wear, go into general and u see people asking what underwear people have on. But i ask somebodies age cause of an opinion and it doesnt matter or shouldnt have been asked? Dudes getting insecure about age, its fine. I peep.

i respect redrum cause homie said yeah im 40 and i like mismatch and proceeded to drop pics of Him doing HIS thing. I wont ever tell another man what they like is wrong.

im
Coolin.

what if im a designer, shoe customizer,guy that works at a sneaker store(maybe works on commision), what if im a buyer for a sneaker store,what if im.... wait for it... a fan of sneakers...

People are in posts on here knowing other dudes collections like its theirs. Ask which socks other dudes wear, go into general and u see people asking what underwear people have on. But i ask somebodies age cause of an opinion and it doesnt matter or shouldnt have been asked? Dudes getting insecure about age, its fine. I peep.

i respect redrum cause homie said yeah im 40 and i like mismatch and proceeded to drop pics of Him doing HIS thing. I wont ever tell another man what they like is wrong.

im
Coolin.

7QNC6gg.gif

i said 39 and i'm only 2wks into it :lol:

Has anyone hooped in these (obviously not within the last 4 weeks)? I’m not a hoop in retro (minus the protro line) but was wondering any feedback from those that hoop regularly.

JS”

Has anyone hooped in these (obviously not within the last 4 weeks)? I’m not a hoop in retro (minus the protro line) but was wondering any feedback from those that hoop regularly.

JS”

I have. not too bad and felt decent. Not something I’d wear a lot or often but did have the heel slippage that comes with these.

Back
Top Bottom