Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Man I wasn't expecting the glows to drop this weekend. Decisions, decisions smh...

Last edited:
damn son 225 is alot to just spend like that on short notice..

will have a couple of days to kiss up to my girl and hit her with the "aww man these shoes are coming out saturday"

Aldridge PE

nba-media-day-2013-sneakers-21.jpg

Nike is showing no mercy this month.  May have to sell a double of something ASAP.  Too many damn shoes on the list.  Gonna have to hope something sits.

Nike is showing no mercy this month.  May have to sell a double of something ASAP.  Too many damn shoes on the list.  Gonna have to hope something sits.
one of my friends who works for house of hoops said this is how its gonna be till be the end of year smh. 

one of my friends who works for house of hoops said this is how its gonna be till be the end of year smh. 
Which is why I am completely ignoring the KD 6, Lebron 11, and most non essential JB drops. It's way too much to keep up with. Even when you try and stick to a list, Nike tosses out a knuckle curve. :lol:

YUP, already looked ahead at releases and I have circled the ones I am aiming for.  A few lesser known shoes might get picked up along the way.

Back
Top Bottom