Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Made my way over to HoH Harlem looking for the SoL's but they didn't have any sizes bigger than a 10.5 around 515pm today. Sorry guys I would have scooped them up if they were any bigger. If you have smaller feet head on over. Still up in the display and everything.

Just got word that my boy snagged me a pair of SoLs since he couldn't get his size. Wanted a 10, but a 9.5 will do. I love the colorway, but still can't see myself wearing them that often if at all...

I seen some photoshopped images in this thread and I thought I would share some of mine.

These are actual PE colorways; not ones made by me.

If you are interested in seeing more or images of players in-game sneakers follow me on Twitter: @IamJeffreyJason

(Excuse the low quality of the images.)

Chris Bosh of the Miami Heat

LaMarcus Aldridge of the Portland Trail Blazers

David West of the Indiana Pacers

Al Horford of the Atlanta Hawks

Just got word that my boy snagged me a pair of SoLs since he couldn't get his size. Wanted a 10, but a 9.5 will do. I love the colorway, but still can't see myself wearing them that often if at all...

Congratulations on the cop sniper.

Thank the hype beasts and resellers. Now I gotta go pay over retail -_-
*face palm* it's never cuz people just like the shoe anymore smh. every page of a forum has to have that guy that blames all of his problems on the...I can't even say the words because they are 2 words that need to just die already. You do realize that every time you use them in a forum that more of them are born, right? Just sayin.....

*face palm* it's never cuz people just like the shoe anymore smh. every page of a forum has to have that guy that blames all of his problems on the...I can't even say the words because they are 2 words that need to just die already. You do realize that every time you use them in a forum that more of them are born, right? Just sayin.....
So you joined just to make that post, and the name beast at that LOL. Nah But real talk my man Roc is right, hype was all over this release, I personally had people calling and coming into my store asking for "them green statue FOAMPOSITES" like c'mon son, 5th colorway to be release and people don't even know what they are, they just know they are limited. Anyway anyone who has been following and wanting the shoe knows the hype factor and resell was way more involved than any other posite. I ended up paying a little over retail because they HAD to be had, but of course I struck out in store, but there was that guy that JUST bought them tryin to sell 400 smh.

So you joined just to make that post, and the name beast at that LOL. Nah But real talk my man Roc is right, hype was all over this release, I personally had people calling and coming into my store asking for "them green statue FOAMPOSITES" like c'mon son, 5th colorway to be release and people don't even know what they are, they just know they are limited. Anyway anyone who has been following and wanting the shoe knows the hype factor and resell was way more involved than any other posite. I ended up paying a little over retail because they HAD to be had, but of course I struck out in store, but there was that guy that JUST bought them tryin to sell 400 smh.
Just because that was my first post, it means I joined to make that post? How dumb can you be? The name is beast, not hypebeast. There is a difference. Of course there's going to be that guy that buys them to sell them for $400. It's because everybody and their mom whines and ******* on a daily basis about hypebeasts and resellers so when the noobs come on here they think to themselves..."hmmm reseller? what's that?"

Last edited:
Talked to Nike on the phone last night regarding the blue/dynamic (11/15/2012 release date) blue ones and unfortunately they're a quickstrike. Chances are they won't be on swoosh discount but I'll be up to find out that morning *fingers crossed*. I hate that the blues, amongst other color-ways and other shoes all together, are so limited. I'm growing tired of every shoe now being hyped to death and uber limited. Hope everyone that wants them gets them. My apologies if this info has already been posted. 7:12.

Nike Air Max Hyperposite

Dark Obsidian/Dynamic Blue

524862-401

11/15/2012

$225

Last edited:
^ Smart move by Nike tho. Too many of those blues would collect dust if they were a GR. They still might..

Quickstrike or not, the blues wont sell out. $225 + its not a loud color + foams and black/cement IVs = sitting on shelves.

I want those blues but there's just too much heat dropping the next two weeks :smh: .. Also thinking about stopping at HOH to pick up the SOLs but the last size is a 10.5 and I wear an 11. My fireberrys are an 11 so I'm not sure how comfy those 10.5s are gonna be

I want those blues but there's just too much heat dropping the next two weeks
mean.gif
.. Also thinking about stopping at HOH to pick up the SOLs but the last size is a 10.5 and I wear an 11. My fireberrys are an 11 so I'm not sure how comfy those 10.5s are gonna be
Don't do it. I tried on a 10.5 and it was too snug. I wear 11 also and I have slender feet so for me these run true to size. Just a heads up.

Obsidians are nice but QS? i'm not a falling for that trap Nike. If they end up on sale like the crimsons I'll budge.

Quickstrike or not, the blues wont sell out. $225 + its not a loud color + foams and black/cement IVs = sitting on shelves.
Like the way you think or better yet look at the whole picture!....this was along the lines of the same thing i was thinking.....the shoes are nice but there is to much fire coming out right after this and since the cw doesnt "pop" most won't "cop"(not speaking for myself tough)......No Pop! No Cop!

Back
Top Bottom