Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Not even going to deal with the headache in the am. So if someone comes up on a sz14 I got some 09 eggplants

for those in san fran, i got through on rsvp for a size 11. happened to be on twitter when they tweeted and dm for the hell of it and got through lol. so there will be an 11 available on the SOL. sorry for taken someones real chance at getting them. they say they need id but you can pm me for the name if interested to try anyway

Last edited:
I was able to get thru on the NikeSF twitter too. Size 11, I can't wait to pick these up. I wasn't sure what size to get because I wasn't sure to go half size up, so hopefully ill be ok. Anyone else on here get thru on NikeSF besides me and belly26?

I was able to get thru on the NikeSF twitter too. Size 11, I can't wait to pick these up. I wasn't sure what size to get because I wasn't sure to go half size up, so hopefully ill be ok. Anyone else on here get thru on NikeSF besides me and belly26?
I got through for a 8.5. Crazy though because I struck out like 12 times via RSVP. Luck? Haven't decided if I'm going to pick them up tomorrow. I have until 4 pm to pick them up, right?

Yea we have from 10am-4pm. This has been one of the few times I have gotten thru on the twitter as well.

Damn

Maybe could of gotten my sz.11 from NTSF.. I always strike out, so when I saw the tweet, I didn't even bother. I just put my phone back down :smh:

Going to try HOH arden fair in Sac in the a.m

Guessing the SOL's will be hard to get since they aren't on eastbay or JJ. Welp i need some luck on my side.

Back
Top Bottom