Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Found These Pics On Ebay....

]
They look so sexy in these pics.

First the resell question, then this, Please stop :smh::smh:
Anyhow, Cant wait for the SOL of course, also the Blue ones that were shown awhile back will be dropping in the middle of the month, forgot the exact date, Ill update again tomorrow with it. Underrated shoe of the year IMO :smokin

Which blues are you talking about???

Is it the NY pair??? If so :smokin

Spoke with Eastbay online chat tonight.  They'll be dropping online there.  Footlocker/Footaction online customer service couldn't give me any info.  I'd assume they'll drop on those sites too though.

The chat rep you spoke with must have misunderstood as unfortunately we will not be carrying the Nike Hyperposite Statue of Liberty.

EastbayRep - Dan

NikeDallas RSVP just went live. Sizes 8-14.

Hope I was fast enough to get through.

Last edited:
so lame..just called HOH in my area and they said they didn't know if they were getting them even though FTL twitter said HOH's were. I swear these employees are so clueless sometimes

^^ should've asked to speak to a manager on duty.

Not every employee is aware of what is releasing when, and the information is also not relayed to them by management.

Last edited:
got my RSVP for Nike Dallas...now just gotta get up at 4am to get there at 7.......smh

why do you have to be there at 7? Its from 7-9 so cant those who successfully RSVP'd get there anytime between then?

Just asking because this will be my first time participating in this RSVP process at Nike Dallas.

*edit*

just seen you are coming from OKC. damn. lol

Last edited:
why do you have to be there at 7? Its from 7-9 so cant those who successfully RSVP'd get there anytime between then?
Just asking because this will be my first time participating in this RSVP process at Nike Dallas.
*edit*
just seen you are coming from OKC. damn. lol
it can be from 7-9 yeah lol but i have work at 3 haha

so lame..just called HOH in my area and they said they didn't know if they were getting them even though FTL twitter said HOH's were. I swear these employees are so clueless sometimes
everytime i call asking about hyperposite's they think im talking about the pink foamposites 
mad.gif

Why don't you just go to the HOH there?
I have had zero luck here in okc, the footlocker here is corrupted somewhat, plus the whole running with the other 300 people to the front of one footlocker for 14 pairs of shoes and only one of my size isnt my forte lol

Back
Top Bottom