Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

anybody know why these are selling @$225 when the box price is clearly $200?
dude at footlocker just as confused as I am when we look at the box tag :smh:

Same thing happened to me at HOH. Dude said Nike sent out emails stating it was a misprint and all the retail price labels should be removed of the boxes. I think what actually happened was they were going to charge $200 and suddenly realized people really liked the shoe and said hey charge more than a foam since there's a 360 max bag on it with the foam. But as stated before this foam is NOT Foamposite pro/one quality foam but it is better than Zoom Rookie "Foam". Oh well, like fireberries alot in person and on foot but not $225+ tax like...

Saw em in stores earlier while coppin the pennys... surprisingly the crimson are the one of the bunch
That really caught my eyes..... they r nice but i ll try my chances for cheaper....

I feel the same way. The crimson pair looks pretty damn nice in person.

With that said, there's still no way I'm paying $225 for any of them (the liberty's being the only exception).

How do people rock all their shoes laces like that though? I only wear one pair of shoes with laces like that and it's Griffey 1 because I keep the strap undone and it looks weird tied. But I see everyone with their laces barely on the shoe And it makes me think what's the purpose of having a lace if it's not doing its job? I honestly prefer a clean tight laced look on %99 of all shoes, but if that's how you guys rock them..
I just don't get it

what do you mean by "you guys" .....its called personal style... last time i checked my shoes didn't come with a instruction manual
i don't understand why you would want your laces tight unless you plan on running or playing basketball

Eventhough the $225 price was to high I'm still glad I copped the Fireberries this mornig. These will be my first and last pair of Hyperposite. So as long as I'm not buying mutiple pairs and going over board with the shoe I don't feel that bad about the $225

pretty pissed i can't find a 7 or 7.5...and they released them in that size overseas....im going to have to pay much more now....

ANYONE COP THE SILVER/GREEN JOINTS.... WONDERING WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE IN PERSON/OR IN BETTER PICS THAN WHAT WE HAVE SEEN

hopefully they still there next week! NDC no size is sold out....NO HYPE FTW..the greens are clean too :smokin

Last edited:
Couldn't pass both up for $294 :pimp: :pimp: IMO the Atomic Green pair is better then the Fireberrys. Will post pics later

Contemplating the lace swap. Using metal tip Silver / Grey 53" laces on the left and Voltage Cherry 45" laces on the right. Seems like 45" laces on these are best.

Last edited:
The Fireberry's look :pimp: in those Kicks On Fire pics, but these are one Posite shoe that I can live without. Lol

These are easy to find for ~200 shipped on eBay. I want to only pay 160-180 shipped so I'm waiting. I'll get just the Crimson and Atomic Green colorways then call it quits on this shoe probably.

Also, good to know how the sizing is. I was going to get an 11 in these but I guess I need an 11.5 if these are cut small.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom