Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

This. Tell me what pair of south beaches were blue? 
True, south beaches they are not. However, they are still an "Art Deco" type colorway, and reminiscent of the south beaches. I actually like the color combination of the Fireberry Hyperposites more than the south beach lebrons. They are more "south Beach" than the South Beaches.
South beach is faded greens/pinks/yellows/whites. Not Bright blue and pink. I frequent South Beach. These are not South Beach...

South beach is faded greens/pinks/yellows/whites. Not Bright blue and pink. I frequent South Beach. These are not South Beach...

Yeah ok, cool story bro, you've been to south beach and are now an expert in Art Deco color schemes :rolleyes. I guarantee that I have been to South Beach more than you ever have, or ever will. And art deco colors are not "faded greens/pinks/yellows/whites." Actually, there isn't much faded about art deco colors, most are very bold. And they include blues, pinks, greens, and yellows.

art deco is a good description of these. BOLD colors, like all the art from that famous designer/artist (whose name escapes me at the moment), but all his art is all over south beach and everytime u see his work u know it's him due to the BOLD colors and patterns he uses.

on another note, my fireberries just arrived. pics soon...

EDIT...

ji2v02.jpg

10dio2e.jpg

669op5.jpg

ip3yn8.jpg

35kiioi.jpg

mwumbr.jpg

aw5j6r.jpg

Last edited:
Ebdy these arent south beach but peeps jusgeneralize .... gt over it.... green/blue blueish green/pink sme old...
Dunno y u guys want to stretch the issue...
Just hope its gna be an easy copp..
I also like the the other one but they are way too close to my dunkman 9 colorwise....

For the South Beach debaters, South Beach is an area not a color scheme :lol:. They originally got the color scheme from Miami Vice which is a blend of aqua blue, light pink with a black drop in the background, so for the most part your both right, it can be different shades of pink different shades of teal or aqua. Aqua can have a blue or greenish hue but is typically a blend of blue, green, and white. And the upper of the South Beach 8's is made up of Filiment green and Retro

Yeah ok, cool story bro, you've been to south beach and are now an expert in Art Deco color schemes
eyes.gif
. I guarantee that I have been to South Beach more than you ever have, or ever will. And art deco colors are not "faded greens/pinks/yellows/whites." Actually, there isn't much faded about art deco colors, most are very bold. And they include blues, pinks, greens, and yellows.
Sure buddy. I lived there for a few years. I frequent it throughout the year. I still have two buddies living in my condo on South Beach. I guarantee you haven't been there more than me. Please, stop being so pretentious. No one said Art Deco colors are those colors. While you're down there, go walk down Collins and tell me you don't see the faded buildings. Not all of South Beach is Art Deco. There's a Deco district however. Not once in my words did I claim the South Beach Lebrons are Art Deco. You still want to keep going?

The Fireberry Hyperposites are not "South Beach" just because they are pink and blue. Let's just leave it at that. My Original Statement.

Last edited:
no matter how much I want to like the Fireberries, I just can't get into them. Maybe if I see them in person I'll change my mind. I need those SOL though if they ever release to the public

Nice pics of the Fireberry's, CCK :nthat: The Swoosh being that 3M material is a nice touch. I found the Hyperposite's to be surprisingly more comfortable than I thought, but they're just not for me.

Last edited:
The fireberry aren't über photogenic, but when u put them on... Oh lawd... Good luck tomorrow for everyone who wants them! My pair is locked.

maybe i just don't remember correctly, but i don't recall the crimsons fitting THIS snug when i tried em on a few weeks back. again, i :smokin alot so i could just be trippin. was prolly on cruise that day also, so... :tongue:

but on the real i feel like i coulda damn near gone up a WHOLE size rather than my usual .5 for foams, but then again my feet are on the extreme wide/flat side. i'm still good, but the snugness def. surprised me. just a FYI...

Good looking on the sizing info CCK. Now I gotta call my peeps and tell him to hold a 14 instead of 13 in both

I went ahead and copped a pair of Crimsons the other day from FTL at my mall, paid a nice $180 for them and left. They are amazing in person! :wow: That crimson just pops!! I also went a full size up for comfort reasons and they felt perfect on foot, now my attention drifts to the Fireberry release...lol..with these, and Jordans, and some of the Nike retro's I've been coppin, my bank account needs a break. :smh::tongue:

I went ahead and copped a pair of Crimsons the other day from FTL at my mall, paid a nice $180 for them and left. They are amazing in person! :wow: That crimson just pops!! I also went a full size up for comfort reasons and they felt perfect on foot, now my attention drifts to the Fireberry release...lol..with these, and Jordans, and some of the Nike retro's I've been coppin, my bank account needs a break. :smh::tongue:

Wow a full size up? My pair is tts for me and I have pretty wide feet. And the crimson does pop very nicely.

Nice pics of the Fireberry's, CCK :nthat: The Swoosh being that 3M material is a nice touch. I found the Hyperposite's to be surprisingly more comfortable than I thought, but they're just not for me.
thx bro. and yea, the 3M sets them off, imo.

Good looking on the sizing info CCK. Now I gotta call my peeps and tell him to hold a 14 instead of 13 in both
no prob. man, glad i could be of some help.

REALLY HOPE THESE ARE AROUND FOR AT LEAST A WEEK.. MY NEW JOB WONT PAY ME TILL NEXT WEEK

I just ordered my Crimsons for $201 Shipped, I can't wait until they come in. I got them with a special promo code I had.

I'll pass on the fireberries for now. Im sick of the use of pink and blue in sneakers. Just SICK OF IT.

I still wish they drop a metallic blue/black colorway, similar to the metallic red foams as far as the shine, and a metallic eggplant colorway. 

My next buy will be christmas, you know what time it is.

art deco is a good description of these. BOLD colors, like all the art from that famous designer/artist (whose name escapes me at the moment), but all his art is all over south beach and everytime u see his work u know it's him due to the BOLD colors and patterns he uses.
on another note, my fireberries just arrived. pics soon...
EDIT...
ji2v02.jpg

10dio2e.jpg

669op5.jpg

ip3yn8.jpg

35kiioi.jpg

mwumbr.jpg

aw5j6r.jpg

these pics are changing my mind on these lol

The pink laces are too much on these fireberries, these shoes are straight FIRE with the black laces, as hard as it might be I gotta have these tomorrow!!!!!

really hope they dont sell out need to buy next friday.PAYDAY.....ANY info on the navy blues???

Last edited:
WAIT A MINUTE.... I JUST NOTICED THE SOLES ON THE PINKBERRYS ARE SOLID.... WTF IS THAT ABOUT :wow:

Back
Top Bottom