Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Scored me another paid of blk/crimson for $56.00. I hope it's not the end for this sneaker. You can do way more cool things with it than Nike has shown us/given us thus far. I really we get some basic colorways like blk/white, white/black, but also some crazy ones like Rondo's blk/green and David West's yellow/navy pair. And of course you can never go wrong with some of CB1's colorways down in Miami. He was killin' it.

Cant find the crimsons..........they gone? il snap a pair up myself at that price! Dayum

I don't know if anyone else noticed the same thing, but my pair of Crimsons had the softest, most comfortable foam out of any of my hyperposites. It broke in really quickly.

I don't know if anyone else noticed the same thing, but my pair of Crimsons had the softest, most comfortable foam out of any of my hyperposites. It broke in really quickly.

Accurate. I had the Amare color ways and after a few wears the foam was really stiff and hurt my feet. No issues with crimsons.

The worst were the Arctic Greens. They had a matte finish and reeeeally stiff hyperposite.

Then again, I'm still trying to break-in my glows. They felt half-size small. And my SOL's were perfect out of the box, felt half a size big (14.5 true size). Guess it's a crap shoot sometimes.

yes! i noticed for sure. i'm on my third pair of crimsons right now. also gone through two pairs of brown/mandarin and on my first pair of raspberrys. the crimson by far has the best foam. no idea why that is. would buy 10 more pairs of crimsons if i could find them in my size for under retail.

Did my man ever bless us with that info on where/how he scooped his Crimsons for so low actually?

Did my man ever bless us with that info on where/how he scooped his Crimsons for so low actually?

he did.

a few days ago he said for us to stock locate them since they are on sale for 79 or 89. probably used his employee discount to get them lower.

he did.

a few days ago he said for us to stock locate them since they are on sale for 79 or 89. probably used his employee discount to get them lower.

Must have missed that, thanks man.
Counts me out being outside the states, but damn thats crazy crazy cheap!

Getting antsy for this $50 FTL gift card to arrive.  May just use it on a pair of Crimsons rather than putting it towards Forging Iron XI's.

^^^^ definitely true. Good stuff man. I almost purchased ur pair in the classified til I got the new brons on discount.

^^^^ definitely true. Good stuff man. I almost purchased ur pair in the classified til I got the new brons on discount.

You made the right choice. Bron may not like the XI but they're a dope shoe. You work for the company too right? You always posting cheap DS heat.

^^^ naw. I worked there for about 6 months because I wanted the discount but 2 things happened. My main job switched to be closer to home and my old job hired me as a subcontractor so FTL became my 3rd job. Was too much work for the drama that goes on in a shoe store :D

^^^ naw. I worked there for about 6 months because I wanted the discount but 2 things happened. My main job switched to be closer to home and my old job hired me as a subcontractor so FTL became my 3rd job. Was too much work for the drama that goes on in a shoe store :D

Bro that's what's up. Congrats. Some one these managers take their gig way too serious.

Last edited:
So can anyone fill me in what's going on with this model please...

Has there been any info on this model continuing being produced for years to come?

will the price point lower?

is that crimson price @ $79.99 every ftl?

Also the fit? I'm 10.5 in J's, 11 in brons & kobes

I want to start buying some CW'S of this shoe, just been busy with others & that price point is steep for a new model

Last edited:
So can anyone fill me in what's going on with this model please...

Has there been any info on this model continuing being produced for years to come?

will the price point lower?

is that crimson price @ $79.99 every ftl?

Also the fit? I'm 10.5 in J's, 11 in brons & kobes

I want to start buying some CW'S of this shoe, just been busy with others & that price point is steep for a new model

1. Years to come? :lol: can't even think that far ahead. Just appreciate the random drops we've been getting recently.

2. $225, the only way you can get them lower is to wait for them to go on sale or use coupons.

3. I think that's the price point at Finishline not FTL, right BigJ? If you stock locate you should be able to get them for $79.99

4. I wear the same size, I would suggest a size 11.

^^^ Somebody fire KingJay718 for using FL instead of FTL or FNL :lol:

I honestly think its Footlocker not Finishline.

you could be right. I know I saw the obsidians at one point on FNL for a decent price.

My super sleuth skills have failed me.  Couldn't track down the FTL SKU for the Crimsons.  Gonna have to hunt it down via completed listings later unless someone wants to bless the thread with it.
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom