Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Just ordered the Glow in the Dark/NYC (whatever you want to call them) from Footlocker for $204.99. I had a VIP card that expired tomorrow and I noticed they added free shipping so I pulled the trigger. I know they're on back order but hopefully they arrive some time next week.

My hyperblues just came in and the glow is up there with the yeezy and kdiv all star.

It's bright, charges quick, and it's long lasting so far.

14's were already tight on me to begin with...got the glows today and they're unusually tight. Gonna take awhile to break these in.

Mine were tight but I wore them all day and their getting better

Last edited:
Disagree. Maybe it was the lighting, but it looks like white to me. Has a scaled texture as well.

As for 3M, they used a shiny material on the shoe but it's not really reflective like 3M.

What lighting?! I own the shoe.

It's the same milky color as those glow in the dark soles Nike uses....but it has a light green swirl throughout similar to a tye-dye effect. And the tongue does not glow.

No parts of that tongue is white.

Your right about the 3M..... There is no 3M on the shoe.

Last edited:
Disagree. Maybe it was the lighting, but it looks like white to me. Has a scaled texture as well.

As for 3M, they used a shiny material on the shoe but it's not really reflective like 3M.

It's the same milky color as those glow in the dark soles Nike uses....but it has a light green swirl throughout similar to a tye-dye effect. And the tongue does not glow.

I own the shoe as well. I'm talking about the lighting on my end. Tongue looks white to me. Ima check it out again.

Edit:

I checked again. It definitely looks white to me. Even the blue laces are kinda bleeding into that area.

Last edited:

I own the shoe as well. I'm talking about the lighting on my end. Tongue looks white to me. Ima check it out again.

Edit:

I checked again. It definitely looks white to me. Even the blue laces are kinda bleeding into that area.

Dawg, it looks like one of us needs to go see a eye doctor. :lol:

No filtering whatsoever. Now tell me where do you see a white tongue?

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/image-49.jpg.html

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/image-50.jpg.html

Edit:

Your frame of reference might is off. Take something known to be white and then compare it to the tongue. You'll start to see a very light mint green hue in the tongue.

Last edited:
Yea I mean has it even been a month?
Hitting outlets don't mean much anymore. Cheaper to get them online than when they hit outlets for $179.99.
laugh.gif
All it takes is for them to hit Tiger Camo or Brown/Orange prices.  Those went all the way down to $89.99.  30% off weekend...BOOM. 
smokin.gif

Highly unlikely, though.  For now I'll have to pass on the Pinks with the way my list is looking right now.  Dope shoe, just not an essential.

Sucks that they make less of the bigger sizes because my size is already gone in the Glows.  Gotta start checking local spots to see if those have turned up anywhere. 

yea... def need the blues. gotta hit my boy up to see if he can use his discount for me. would be easier than trying a complex hustle lol

Edit:

Dawg, it looks like one of us needs to go see a eye doctor. :lol:

No filtering whatsoever. Now tell me where do you see a white tongue?

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/image-49.jpg.html

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/image-50.jpg.html

Mine aren't as 'minty' as yours. Ordered off NDC too. Even asked my mans, and he said it's an off white color.

Not tripping though, but I saw that the laces started to bleed onto the tongue. Might be a problem there.

Last edited:
I haven't even worn my pair. The laces are blue. What you see is the color of the tongue.... No bleeding. Look at the pic. The tongue is a milky color scaly material with green swirls. The laces are BLUE.

Finally.... That color is over the entire tongue. How the hell would the laces bleed at the very top of the tongue past even the hyperposite logo?

Dawg....just accept you were wrong. Your eyes betrayed you. :rofl:

I haven't even worn my pair. The laces are blue. What you see is the color of the tongue.... No bleeding. Look at the pic. The tongue is a milky color scaly material with green swirls. The laces are BLUE.

Finally.... That color is over the entire tongue. The right pair is factory laced.

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/image-51.jpg.html

How the hell would the laces bleed at the very top of the tongue past even the hyperposite logo?

Dawg....just accept you were wrong. Your eyes betrayed you. :rofl:

Wasn't talking about the mint tint being the bled on color. When I looked at my pair down by the laces, there was dark blue on the tongue from the laces.

I'm talking about a whole different topic.

Last edited:
^^^Yup. No problem, Dawg. They do look like they have a white tongue on pics. You have to hold them in hand to actually see all the detailing on the tongue.

They're paying him like 3-4x the money Nike does if I remember correctly. If that's a bad move... Okay.

He did have some of the cleanest PEs for this model though.

Back
Top Bottom