Nike Air Max Hypermadness – Spring 2011 Preview (CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by andfattoo

digging the amare's

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, this is a nice shoe...

def would love to see some more coloways in these.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

digging the amare's

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, this is a nice shoe...

smokin.gif
i knew thats all it was gonna take for people to warm up for this shoe.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

digging the amare's

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, this is a nice shoe...

smokin.gif
i knew thats all it was gonna take for people to warm up for this shoe.

These are different compared to the Air Max Fly By. So which ones are coming out? 'hypermadness' or 'fly by'? I'm so confused. The strap on the fly by's are velcroed to the outside of the shoes while the hypermadness are on the inside. And then sole is a bit different. I hope the fly by's come out cos I think they look better. And with all the NBA photos it seems as tho everyones already wearing the flyby's.(Blake griffin, russell westbrook, luol deng, and Caron butler.) but idk lol! Anyways, these look like they perform much better than the hyperfuses. The air max in the heel is perfect for impact and the strap might give a bit more ankle support. But idk. Opinions?

These are different compared to the Air Max Fly By. So which ones are coming out? 'hypermadness' or 'fly by'? I'm so confused. The strap on the fly by's are velcroed to the outside of the shoes while the hypermadness are on the inside. And then sole is a bit different. I hope the fly by's come out cos I think they look better. And with all the NBA photos it seems as tho everyones already wearing the flyby's.(Blake griffin, russell westbrook, luol deng, and Caron butler.) but idk lol! Anyways, these look like they perform much better than the hyperfuses. The air max in the heel is perfect for impact and the strap might give a bit more ankle support. But idk. Opinions?

Back
Top Bottom