Nike Air Max Griffey Fury - SPRING 2012 [CounterKicks.com]

Disgusting. These are the first pair of Nikes I actually remember being bought for me. Why did they have to butcher them?

photoshop's
1fd5hi.jpg

The new upper is essentially unchanged. It's crazy and an actual compliment to Nike for getting the main upper right, but then they just run out of steam.

The biggest selling point on the originals is the seamless blend of the upper into the mid or vice versa. That has returned..

Heck, get a striped 360 midsole in there, connect the black hole elements and make it actually flow and function and you have something
2vaz9k9.jpg

The upper is complex as it is. The last thing you need is some grey in there to break up the BEST part of the shoe.. This all took me less than a half hour.. People at Nike get paid to do this?

Bundy, most of the 360 soled shoes I see there is truly no function for them on said shoe, in technical terms. You have 360 air max trainer 1s with forefoot straps, but no lateral outrigger or an outsole with a pattern for gym floor use. So a strap there for no reason. Unless you really love the design of the upper, stick with a running shoe thats lighter. Then you have a few mids or hightops that, with the 360 outsole, are still strictly runners. Unless you walk casually or like to RUN in high tops, there is no purpose for these shoes. Why do you think most 360 basketball shoes dont use this current setup? You are off the ground like crazy with these. Tipping over essentially upon cutting and moving.. But alas, LS NSW casual use would have these as both comfort and stylish, if you can get past the above ground tumor look. So these remain a viable option for some.

photoshop's
1fd5hi.jpg

The new upper is essentially unchanged. It's crazy and an actual compliment to Nike for getting the main upper right, but then they just run out of steam.

The biggest selling point on the originals is the seamless blend of the upper into the mid or vice versa. That has returned..

Heck, get a striped 360 midsole in there, connect the black hole elements and make it actually flow and function and you have something
2vaz9k9.jpg

The upper is complex as it is. The last thing you need is some grey in there to break up the BEST part of the shoe.. This all took me less than a half hour.. People at Nike get paid to do this?

Bundy, most of the 360 soled shoes I see there is truly no function for them on said shoe, in technical terms. You have 360 air max trainer 1s with forefoot straps, but no lateral outrigger or an outsole with a pattern for gym floor use. So a strap there for no reason. Unless you really love the design of the upper, stick with a running shoe thats lighter. Then you have a few mids or hightops that, with the 360 outsole, are still strictly runners. Unless you walk casually or like to RUN in high tops, there is no purpose for these shoes. Why do you think most 360 basketball shoes dont use this current setup? You are off the ground like crazy with these. Tipping over essentially upon cutting and moving.. But alas, LS NSW casual use would have these as both comfort and stylish, if you can get past the above ground tumor look. So these remain a viable option for some.

Wally, the black hits make it A LOT better.
EDIT ~ looking at Wally's PS on a proper screen this time... its sooo much better IMO.  

Wally, the black hits make it A LOT better.
EDIT ~ looking at Wally's PS on a proper screen this time... its sooo much better IMO.  

very steep price, retroing the original would have been cheaper on both sides ( supposedly
eyes.gif
) and more appealing to me

very steep price, retroing the original would have been cheaper on both sides ( supposedly
eyes.gif
) and more appealing to me

why cant they just give us the OG.. this is more trash nike is putting out with griffeys name on it. SMFH

why cant they just give us the OG.. this is more trash nike is putting out with griffeys name on it. SMFH

I literally game in to post what Wally already said. That full air max looks so awkward on so many shoes (this being one). More air showing isn't always better

And every time Nike has a Fury shoe I also get unhappy. There is only one true 'Fury'

I literally game in to post what Wally already said. That full air max looks so awkward on so many shoes (this being one). More air showing isn't always better

And every time Nike has a Fury shoe I also get unhappy. There is only one true 'Fury'

Nike was beginning to win my heart back with the latest drops, then they go and pull this crap. Why?

Back
Top Bottom