Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

7BDCB938-5691-4E4B-90EF-07BAF83F7995.jpeg
E8A5DDAF-8540-4D6E-814D-3281E9891ED7.jpeg
THIS JUST IN...HOLLA.

CED B.

If the big US drop is anything like our EU one there will be a lot of pissed people in this thread it was a bit of a s*it show not a lot of stock and some places not dropping until later

I think sns was in store only as I never saw anyone with a confirmation online unless they put the pairs up after the in store but didn’t announce it on social media

I think they will see this and give you a larger stock allocation hopefully as the beasts will def be about this time round tryna make £40 lol

Most people were selling around 180 so after fees and delivery costs they’re making about £20 over retail :lol:

If the big US drop is anything like our EU one there will be a lot of pissed people in this thread it was a bit of a s*it show not a lot of stock and some places not dropping until later

I think sns was in store only as I never saw anyone with a confirmation online unless they put the pairs up after the in store but didn’t announce it on social media

I think they will see this and give you a larger stock allocation hopefully as the beasts will def be about this time round tryna make £40 lol

Most people were selling around 180 so after fees and delivery costs they’re making about £20 over retail :lol:

Sns sizes became available little bit after the page went live, I was able to get a 9.5 from them

Sns sizes became available little bit after the page went live, I was able to get a 9.5 from them

Ah fair enough I think I swerved them at the start and tried to go with sole heaven but gundams sold out as on PayPal thought sns would have all the US traffic and bots

Just got a Michigan pair TTS and Gundam 1/2 size up. I have wide feet and the TTS could work, but the toebox seems a bit narrow for me. The 1/2 size up felt much more comfortable to me.

So funny to see the hype on the Gundams. On Black Friday in 1998 my older brother and I went out shopping like we always do and they had the Gundams at Marshall's for $49.99. My size fit great and I really dug the look (and you have to remember these things were the epitome of BRICKS back then - people hated them). So I bring them up to the register with a mess of clothes, and the girl cashing me out removes the security tag and puts them right into the bag without ever scanning them. She scans out all my other stuff and tells me my total (like $80 or something) and I start shaking and pay. Walk out the door and turn to my brother and just say "She never charged me for the sneakers." Get to the car, check the receipt to be sure and yep, not on there. Free Gundams. Wore the hell outta them at college the rest of the school year. Great sneakers. Now whether I want to pay $160 for the retros, I'm not sure. Feb's a such heavy, heavy month...

Back
Top Bottom