Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

where these tidals coming from. I couldn't find a footlocker champs or even consignment shop alive carrying them?

Orlando’s a couple days ago and just picked up Volts today locally for $80. It’s been a good week.
Ju99jFA.jpg
annnd I'm in love. was 2014 the only time they released? hard to come by (the volts)?

Hope Nike brings the Orlandos back. I bought one pair full retail and another for like $50 at the Nike Outlet in Orlando last time they dropped. Wore those things into the ground. Crazy that I'll have to be on my A-game this time around since 98s are flying.

Hope Nike brings the Orlandos back. I bought one pair full retail and another for like $50 at the Nike Outlet in Orlando last time they dropped. Wore those things into the ground. Crazy that I'll have to be on my A-game this time around since 98s are flying.
I got my university red and grey 98s for like $69 a few years ago and the "Michigan" colorway was at my local outlet for $49 with an extra 20% off. It's crazy how there is a craze for these now.

I got my university red and grey 98s for like $69 a few years ago and the "Michigan" colorway was at my local outlet for $49 with an extra 20% off. It's crazy how there is a craze for these now.

Yup, used to see the university reds in there all the time too. The air bubbles were always a little too cloudy in my size though so never grabbed a pair. 98 hype is real right now.

I took a L on da END raffle for da exotic skins 98 :smh:. I’m all try my fortune next week on SNKRS. If that flops hopefully they’ll still be available on Hanon.

Back
Top Bottom