Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

Really...The lady Carla @ the warehouse made it seem as if they was pushing them out b4 12 est. Oh well patience is a virtue!
Lol.. We can hope for the best but I have ordered from them a couple times and they were never the quickest at getting them shipped. Maybe these will be different.

Was able to cop a pair of South Beaches for my uncle yesterday off Foot Locker. Had no interest in them leading up to the drop, but the more I look at them the more I like them. Glad I got his pair though.

Any one know if we're getting these Orlando joints this year? Favorite 98s :smokin

nike-air-max-98-orlando-1-.jpg

^^ those joints sat last time around

I don't know what nike is thinking releasing all these bad colorways, only pair that peaked my interest was thegundams and gmts, the rest has been basura.
Why you speaking like it’s popular opinion though?

All these colorways still selling out :lol:

^^ those joints sat last time around

I don't know what nike is thinking releasing all these bad colorways, only pair that peaked my interest was thegundams and gmts, the rest has been basura.
The rest has been tsubasa wing lmao

Everybody has their opinions
I respect your dislikes for black & blue

GMT is fire but doesn’t worth the price... didn’t go for it

Took L on South Beaches... South Beaches are the best..... really like dark mudguard + jade color.

Gundams has been tsubasa.

No cones left at mercer. Went yesterday after seeing the post, must have sold out or only had a pair or two

Cobalts aren't bad at all, what I'm not feeling is all these solid colour 98s droppin

If these dropped again they'd be a problem for sure

Attachments

• Nike-Air-Max-98-Black-White-Lime-Fluorescent-Greenmens-Clearance-Outlet.jpeg
    Nike-Air-Max-98-Black-White-Lime-Fluorescent-Greenmens-Clearance-Outlet.jpeg
    397.9 KB · Views: 54
Back
Top Bottom