Nike Air Max 90 - White/Royal Blue/Obsidian

Originally Posted by Twobig4u247

Quick Question- is the white on the toe leather?
Yes its leather...
wink.gif
And so is the mudguard, and yes themudguard is obsidian ..
The mesh is ok too not that stiff crap, soft and flexable....

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by arisorous

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by arisorous

picked mine up at proper today... dude... im not a stickler for black/obsedian blue... to be quite honest they look black to me... but regardless nice cw.

You got pic's of them?

so from the looks of it you got ur sz 12 chillis? hahaha if u did.. NICE! but anyways.. here... to be honest... this shoe is clean and
smokin.gif
sorry i dont have a cannon or a crazy cam with flashes and stuff. i know the pic doesnt do justice with the other dudes thinking if its blue or black. It really is BLUE... a very f'n dark blue... iono DEEP SEA BLUE where it's almost black
roll.gif
... but enjoy.

and here's another pic next to the HOAs
LOL- Yeah I snagged a pair of Chili's finally, hopefully my pair of them 90's will arrive on Monday.....damn UPS delayed my delivery. Your pictures don't look too bad, I either use my over priced iPhone, or my little pocket camera...no biggie at least you posted pic's...Thanks.

BTW- you would'nt happen to have a pair of DS Neon 95's in a size 12 ?
nerd.gif
I see you have a couple size 12's of something in that background .
roll.gif
it's actually my iphone
laugh.gif
... but yea man... sorry no DSneons....

these are at footlocker, see 'em everyday at work, and i'm not sold, 50% off this weekend aswell, and i still don't think i'm going to pickthem up, and all i wear is air max!

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

^^^that pic officially sold me.

mayhem, you are weak!!!!!!!!
Hahahahahaaa
roll.gif

J- I guess I'm not the only person who knows. Its OK I'm weak at times also
happy.gif

I'm gonna have to try to scoop these with the 50% this weekend. Hopefully someone will be down to hook it up...

these look ok in pictures, but when i saw them in person today, i was a little dissapointed. I couldn't enjoy them like I did with the vivid blues.

Picked up a pair at footlocker for my friend. Quality isnt the greatest and the mudguard is indeed dark blue (looks black unless youre out in the sun)

img1268o.jpg

img1269s.jpg

iono... cus here in LA... HOH footlocker and other footlockers havent gotten them... only proper in LB

Back
Top Bottom