Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

Yea hyperfuses are awesome , they feel lighter and more durable comfortable than OG 90s and I have both, no matter how much you walk or run they still keep the same DS shape :smokin I tried on the 96 blue volt maxes today at finish line and they look pimp

Im sold. I was looking to replace my last pair cause they were beat, guess these will do

So is the consensus to go up a half size on these? I felt the 2010 release was a little snug, so I'm wondering if I should order a 10 instead of my usual 9.5. My Air Max 1 HF fit great in a 9.5 for reference.
Thanks

I came in wanting to ask this question as well.

I'm normally a size 12 in kicks but I had to size up to a 13 for the '10 Infrareds.
Will it be the same case for these?

-Drew

I'm a true size 10. In the regular infrareds that came out in 2010, I had to get 10.5. I got the livestrong hyperfuses a couple days ago and the size 10 fits perfect. I should receive my infrared hypers today and will let you know how they compare.

Ok, so I tweeted NikeStore and they confirmed that they are releasing on NDC

To those that own them, how do they fit on feet. I'm vey curious how the shoe is lined and if they run true to 90 size

To those that own them, how do they fit on feet. I'm vey curious how the shoe is lined and if they run true to 90 size
yeah same here please. Do they fit snug like the normal infrareds?? or should we stay TTS. On the infrareds I had to size up a half so I donot want to buy the wrong size

just picked up my pair of Infrareds frm the post office.

these are :nthat:

no buyers remorse here

just picked up my pair of Infrareds frm the post office.
these are
nthat.gif

no buyers remorse here
hyperfuse infrareds? or infrareds?

I'm just getting into Air Max and I'm definitely interested. What's the difference between the original AM90 Infrared and the Hyperfuse other than the pores for more breathability though? Are the Hyperfuses significantly lighter? If so, how much does the original AM90 weight and the Hyperfuse?

Do the livestrongs say 'Livestrong' on the toungue or 'Nike'? I've seen pics of both.

the stock photo on finishline shows the NIKE AIR logo....I just ordered a pair, hopefully that's what they have. No offense to Livestrong lol but I would much rather have the Nike logo on the shoe

Do the livestrongs say 'Livestrong' on the toungue or 'Nike'? I've seen pics of both.

the stock photo on finishline shows the NIKE AIR logo....I just ordered a pair, hopefully that's what they have. No offense to Livestrong lol but I would much rather have the Nike logo on the shoe

Got mine from Finishline, they say "Livestrong", just like the pics above. I agree, I wish they said "Nike Air" like the infras do.

Last edited:
These run TTS for me. I got my normal size 10. In the 2010 regular infrareds I had to go up a half size to a 10.5.

went half sz up on the hyperfuse from fnl.

$85 cant complain bout that

hopefully they fit!

went half sz up on the hyperfuse from fnl.
$85 cant complain bout that
hopefully they fit!
they have them on FNL already??

edit: nvm they dont have the infareds, just other CW

Last edited:
Saw these on the feet of an employee at 21 Mercer the other day. Hot shoe.

Do we have any idea of what stores the will release at and how limited they will be?

Back
Top Bottom