Nike Air Max 120 retro

Finally own a pair. Wanted these when i was younger. Feel like pillows on my feet. Colors really pop in person. [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Last edited:
Still waiting for that deal lol 
nerd.gif

Still waiting for that deal lol :nerd:

x2

Cheapest I've seen at the moment is below, but I'm looking for sub $75 shipped.

Hyper orange - $85 + shipping via Jimmy Jazz w/code extra15

Hyper blue - $85 shipped via eBay

Black - $90 shipped via eBay

Last edited:
just copped the black/blue off concepts for 80 bucks(code:20off). I hope and pray the white/blue pair comes out like I feel they do the shoe the most justice honestly.

Last edited:
I was waiting for the blck orange one, but I may cop the hyper blue on cpncepts since they are at 98 shipped to france. How is intl shipping with concepts ? Do they run tts ?

Pulled the trigger on the blue 120s that dropped for 88 shipped off the bay. I'll post pics when they come in

Pulled the trigger on the blue 120s that dropped for 88 shipped off the bay. I'll post pics when they come in

Hey buddy, did you go TTS on these? Really thinking of getting these tomorrow locally. Everyone says they are extremely comfy. Would be great for the gym.

Just came back from Villa at the KOP Mall. Finally picked up a pair of the Blue/Black colorway for $89. Gotta say, these were VERY well done. Nike did a really good job! Yeah the airbag isnt as big as it was, but we have to realize we wont get those super large volume Max Air bags anymore. Only wish they released the white/blue pair.

But these are SUPER comfy & TTS! Can't wait to use these at the gym and for walking around my development when the weather is nicer. When these hit the outlets, they are definitely worth picking up if you haven't gotten them already.

View media item 1984453

Last edited:
Hey buddy, did you go TTS on these? Really thinking of getting these tomorrow locally. Everyone says they are extremely comfy. Would be great for the gym.
Yes I went TTS. They came in today but I'm not home. I'll let u know how they are as soon as I get home

^^ lol I'm so sorry. Totally forgot

But yes tried them on and at TTS they fit perfectly. Very comfortable. Therefore I highly recommend going TTS

Back
Top Bottom