=== Nike Air Max 1 x Patta QS PICS ===

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by arisorous

Montalban isn't getting them.

Someone said that Montalban and Mercer 21 got the Purples last week. I wonder if they did
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'd love to know that too.

Since the 3rd CW surfaced here first it makes me wonder if the first two are gonna hit the US at all...........

^^^ i called montalban on friday... dude (manager) said they are not recieving them. then again i can be mistaken. either we had a misunderstanding orsomething. cus he said nothing is releasing this weekend. but u never know... i'll call back next week. i feel like maybe they are not releasing this pastweekend but possibly in the near future.

tomorrow is the 1st. the shops should have them if they are going to be releasing. anyone have any concrete information about the purple or the green denimones? not the corduroy ninja turtles.

^^To be honest its all been hearsay about the Green+ Purples. Some people say they are dropping some say they are International Quickstrikes for the Greens.Purples are supposed to be a Tier Zero, but supposedly they dropped at sportswear stores in the US. I think the only for sure thing is that the Corduroys aredropping tomorrow, or at some places were dropped already.

bombingscience is legit from my past experience, I ordered a windrunner from em this summer

got the greens and blues but missed out on the tier zero purples at 21 mercer.

Originally Posted by pastrami prince

bombingscience is legit from my past experience, I ordered a windrunner from em this summer

got the greens and blues but missed out on the tier zero purples at 21 mercer.

(wipes sweat from forehead) I am happy to hear that, cause I ordered from them.

Called a few stores for blue denims in bay area and no size 11. I didn't expect them to sell fast.

Mercer never got the purple or green, their getting the blue the 2nd. From what I have been told green is a over seas colorway and the purple was strictly aAmsterdam release. Paging Mic................

Sloane Kettering wrote
339kcqs.jpg

kIcKzNY96 wrote:
i will be picking these up at my local shop they're supposed to get them tomorrow! still wish those purple ones would drop here too those are effin' tuff..FNHead nice pics quality looks great hopefully that midsole will hold up

not sure if there's a thread for the burgundy's but these in my eyes take the cake although it comes off as a Parra colorway this one was def executed well i need these too!
pattaxnike-air0max01-1.jpg

Can we get a solid confirmation on whats out and what date? I'm getting all sorts of lost and where they might be dropping if anything other than Tier 0accounts? Phone orders? Who has a pair for me? 9.5-10.5
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

21 mercer??? who said they dropped there? and they were on ebay for like 5-700

coupla posts above you - dude said they dropped there. i know those expensive pairs are on ebay - i almost bought one - those are all from amsterdam. i wasasking why there aren't more purple pairs on ebay if they already supposed to have dropped in the states.

anyone with some concrete info that can differentiate between green denim white mesh, purple denim and white mesh and ugly multicolor multimaterial - pleasechime in.

Back
Top Bottom