Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

LMAO at the Bruce Lee joke... lulz...

Anyways, got these in, snipped off the lace stays and the tags on the tongues and added some laces off a pair of chili 95s...
I had purchased two blue "1" patches that I was going to iron on the tongue, but I set them on there and found out they look like crap so I'mjust gonna leave them like this...
Sorry for the pic overload, but as alot of you may know, the Atlantic Blue Penny II is my ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOE!!!!

eek.gif
some of you are going crazy with your own patches
laugh.gif
very very well done guys
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How long are these taking for you guys?

Like ... if I ordered today would I get them by Valentine's Day
embarassed.gif

I ordered both of my pairs on 1/2. I just got emails saying that my shoes have been shipped, I got one on Tuesday (1/19) and another one on Wednesday (1/20).

I was surprised at how fast they got made & shipped.

381563818.jpg
381563820.jpg

love them but have to send them back because nike decided to add the other color tht i need to complete the look
mad.gif

I said it in the fam thread but I will say it again in here Jake, those Penny inspired IDs are sooooooooooooo delightful. well done sir!

Ill never understand the penny thing... Im from that generation too. He was good and all. But... really? To each his own.

mad.gif

cant...... make....... adecision....
82c3672c3593f2e6fa8ba0591b530a08d12b2b89.pjpg
04936e4a3635f85cfb8ca8291aba05f809c81162.pjpg

I know the silver matches the road jerseys better.... but i also think the midnight fog will help make the stadium green pop more.....

also having trouble deciding which "USA's" to do... red swoosh/white swoosh.... midnight fog/silver... beet red/hot red out-sole
mad.gif

I would go with white upper pair ^

I made these based off the seahawks colors but I guess it would work for the Mariners too, haha.

Originally Posted by GeorgeCantstandya

mad.gif

cant...... make....... adecision....
82c3672c3593f2e6fa8ba0591b530a08d12b2b89.pjpg
04936e4a3635f85cfb8ca8291aba05f809c81162.pjpg

I know the silver matches the road jerseys better.... but i also think the midnight fog will help make the stadium green pop more.....

also having trouble deciding which "USA's" to do... red swoosh/white swoosh.... midnight fog/silver... beet red/hot red out-sole
mad.gif
I am having the same problem...I have 2 pairs that I keep changing slightly. I have made them on ID everyday for a month and can't decidesince no one on here as made one like them for me to see the final look. I can't make the leap...somebody do a silver sole with a silver Mudguard. I knowI could just buy and return them but that is a huge hassle to me.

Personally, I would go with the pair on the left.

Originally Posted by air max 87

newest IDs in : Futura Inspired
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Them things are DOPE man.

Im feeling them a lot. Nice Job.

I Might have to dub that homie.
pimp.gif

Can you share more pics.

Back
Top Bottom