Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

Originally Posted by battleground03

4159093601_11b7016ecb.jpg
man, i might bite this colorway... i need a plain old navy/red/white/grey pair of shoes, and i've toyed around a lot and can't come upwith much that looks cleaner than these...

but yo, did you use hot red on those? if so, does it still come off red in person like it is in these pix? if not, i might use beet red...

anybody who made a design using club purple on the mudguard and midnight fog for the mesh?
when i saw the brownish tint on the midnight fog on battleground03's design, i was worried about combining it with the purple mudguard.

I'm feeling that heineken colorway, just scared of how that green will look with the red. Cris1 used that green but I still dont know how close/far it isfrom tha actual Heiny color

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

am i just overlooking it or does ups not give an expected delivery date?

I thought the same thing, but once it reaches the US and goes through the sorting facility in Kentucky or whatever it shows up.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by battleground03

4159093601_11b7016ecb.jpg
man, i might bite this colorway... i need a plain old navy/red/white/grey pair of shoes, and i've toyed around a lot and can't come up with much that looks cleaner than these...

but yo, did you use hot red on those? if so, does it still come off red in person like it is in these pix? if not, i might use beet red...

Proto J the hot red = Infared pretty much....I agree this pair is very clean, toss up between a USA pair and these

^^^ sooooo clean man... i'm just trying to figure out if i wanna use the hot red or the beet red...

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I'm feeling that heineken colorway, just scared of how that green will look with the red. Cris1 used that green but I still dont know how close/far it is from tha actual Heiny color

Mine should be coming in soon, so I'll post pics when I get them, and maybe that'llgive you some clarity.

Originally Posted by spacej23

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I'm feeling that heineken colorway, just scared of how that green will look with the red. Cris1 used that green but I still dont know how close/far it is from tha actual Heiny color

Mine should be coming in soon, so I'll post pics when I get them, and maybe that'll give you some clarity.

Appreciated

Originally Posted by sliqmik

anybody who made a design using club purple on the mudguard and midnight fog for the mesh?
when i saw the brownish tint on the midnight fog on battleground03's design, i was worried about combining it with the purple mudguard.
I thought about it, but was hesitant to after tar turned out to be so brown on the 90 iDs so I went with the lighter grey instead. I think mypair should be here today, so I'll post pics.

nike-id-air-max-1-winter-09-speckle-02.jpg

that might be midnight fog

http://sneakernews.com/2009/12/07/nike-id-air-max-1-winter-09-options-speckle-galore/

Anyone have their IDs sitting in Louisville for a couple days? According to the UPS tracking mine have been sitting in Louisville for the last two days. Shipdamn you! ship!
mad.gif

^ Mine have been there since the 6th according to UPS. However, the scheduled deliverydate is tomorrow...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by spacej23

^ Mine have been there since the 6th according to UPS. However, the scheduled delivery date is tomorrow...
eyes.gif
its because of the weekend.....mine have sat in alaska since friday, but will be delivered shortly, they just dont update everyday

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by sliqmik

I thought about it, but was hesitant to after tar turned out to be so brown on the 90 iDs so I went with the lighter grey instead. I think my pair should be here today, so I'll post pics.

nike-id-air-max-1-winter-09-speckle-02.jpg

that might be midnight fog

http://sneakernews.com/2009/12/07/nike-id-air-max-1-winter-09-options-speckle-galore/
^ thats black mesh.

I CANT WAIT TO GET MY PAIR
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

is nike id runnin any promotion codes...i just went to ring up my pair...didnt relaize they were gonna come out to 149+....has anyone used any codes toorder????????

no codes are good on id. sign up for a new account on nikestore.com and get free shipping on your first order.

a couple pics of my 1st pair I got in yesterday, sorry for the crappy pics but It's all I could pull off.

pics taken in natural light outdoors, no Flash except for last picture.

After seeing all of these pictures, I finally pulled the trigger and ordered two pairs today. Now I will have to patiently wait. Thanks for all of those thatposted their pictures.

Back
Top Bottom