Nike Air Max 1 87 white/sport red-neutral grey

Yeah but your all jumpin too far ahead you never know nike may release these "flywire am87's" and the o.g ones with the mesh toe box, like howthe am90 infrared was done in the summer the o.g came out so did the ostrich leather pair,so fingers crossed nike do it like how they dealt with theinfrared....

^^yeah and both pairs were wack, infapink and the ostrich ones were garbage so whats to make you think nike won't mess these up?? i gotta find another pairof HOA's

^^mate im just thankful for what i have u get me, pink infrared or no infrared i wud rather have the pink then nothing!!!!

OP, ? in the title would be nice. And those AM90 currents get the gas face I'm sure this AM1 fusion will be just as bad. OG mesh white/red/grey AM1'swould be good.

Originally Posted by FrankWh1te

^^yeah and both pairs were wack, infapink and the ostrich ones were garbage so whats to make you think nike won't mess these up?? i gotta find another pair of HOA's
I can't fault my 08 Infra classics, cant, they're great and don't warrant the garbage comment.

Bigger air bag, yes please, a touch of orange in the colour to get rid of the pink, yes please, but they're still super dope.

As for these flywire 87s, Nike seem to be releasing every kind of hybrid known to man and most of them suck $%#%.

I can't see how this will make the classic any better, time will tell.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

^^yeah and both pairs were wack, infapink and the ostrich ones were garbage so whats to make you think nike won't mess these up?? i gotta find another pair of HOA's
I can't fault my 08 Infra classics, cant, they're great and don't warrant the garbage comment.

Bigger air bag, yes please, a touch of orange in the colour to get rid of the pink, yes please, but they're still super dope.

As for these flywire 87s, Nike seem to be releasing every kind of hybrid known to man and most of them suck $%#%.

sorry dude but the 08 infrareds are miserable compared to the 14 retros previously

Originally Posted by swingshot

This is the sort of thing that really annoys me about Nike. Air Max 1 doesn't need Flywire. If they want to improve the shoe they should focus on quality materials and cushioning instead.

All i can see here is another pointless fusion shoe with limited appeal that clogs retailer shelves and then clogs outlet shelves. ... and at the same they claim to be pushing the considered thing.

Real talk. I copped my HOA versions from nike.com back in late 2006 (my first pair of AM 1's)... my biggest gripe with the sneaker is particularly thecushionage; not very comfortable, and i had to settle for a size 11 (when i'm a 11.5 for nike running shoes), which didn't help at all (but for 60bucks, why complain?). I seldom wear them for that reason alone but they're still clean as heck.

They're more of a casual, look-cool shoe than whatever it's initial purpose is for.

We'll see where nike takes this "flywire" approach... and hopefully, the tweakings they fortify this forthcoming release with can improveperformance and feel as well.

yah!!!

Originally Posted by brickSB

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

sorry dude but the 08 infrareds are miserable compared to the 14 retros previously
I appreciate your feedback, but that's MY opinion.

They arent 100% faithful to the originals, but they are by no means hideous.

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

Originally Posted by JJUVE

i have a really bad feeling about the flywire AM 1s
grin.gif
your not the only one

http://www.hypebeast.com/...1/nike-air-max-1-2009.jpg
Upon a recent visit to Nike's offices in eastern Canada, the following Air Max 1s were spotted. The venerable Air Max 1 is set for a return as it featuresa familiar OG color scheme alongside some material updates. A translucent ripstop-esque side panel can be seen as one of the main differences. Shot with afisheye lens, the shoe's proportions are a bit distorted and not totally accurate

frown.gif
sick.gif

^ hey I just saw that too and I immediately thought of this tread...

Hmmm... distorted pic though, due to the fish-eye...
nike-air-max-1-2009.jpg

NO one is concerning themselves with the toebox? What is that. . .Hard plastic? or soft . . .?

The suade does look very very promising.

They are just trying to better things. . . . . not really trying to mess it up btw. . . .
I dont blame them for trying things, this may be a decent shoe - --WHO knows?

Whats the deal with these fish eye cameras?? pointless?

It looks ok.

I support nike in trying out new technology, but It needs to be humble.

Back
Top Bottom