NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Don't blame him, he about to come up. As a sneaker guy winning a pair would be a dilemma. Would be dope to wear em but that shoe is basically a year's salary for most so it's a paradox of to sell or not to sell

Don't blame him, he about to come up. As a sneaker guy winning a pair would be a dilemma. Would be dope to wear em but that shoe is basically a year's salary for most so it's a paradox of to sell or not to sell

I met this guy through my brother in law about 7 years ago as he used to work in FTL around here and my bro in law spent massive amounts of money there before he met my sister lol. So yesterday he hit me with a "hey bro been a while how you been" kinda thing. He then asked what I thought the new MAGS would be selling for since I had a 2011 pair. Gave him my opinion and he was like "NICE". Told me he won had only told 1 other person, and that it had been a rough roller coaster year... So if he can make a decent sale I know this money is going to help out his entire family and kind of settle the coaster ride. I'm ok with that.

I won a pair of sz 11s ......just joined the forum but I will post up pics once I get them.... To answer the same questions I get 1.) I bought 2 tickets, 2.) not sure what I plan to do with them right now other then take lots of pics and videos.

You would be a hero if you did that!

I won a pair of sz 11s ......just joined the forum but I will post up pics once I get them.... To answer the same questions I get 1.) I bought 2 tickets, 2.) not sure what I plan to do with them right now other then take lots of pics and videos.

I POSTED EARLIER IN THE THREAD THAR THIS EXACT THING WOULD HAPPEN. :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom