NIKE AIR MAG 2015

The same people buying these sodas are likely saying the same thing about people like us spending thousands on a shoe

Exactly, literally no different.

People pay what they are worth to them. I have shoes I'll never sell and shoes I'll never buy but if I want YZY's and have to fork a rack, the seller isn't a bad dude.

you realize you're talking about shoes man. get out of here with that value and emotion talk 
Some people have memories of getting certain shoes and when they have a chance to get them again they have someone that is trying to prevent them.

People going bat sh*t crazy
laugh.gif
TRUTH... A fool and his money are soon parted. I'm about to buy a house with these MAG's  if I score em... for real.

Some people have memories of getting certain shoes and when they have a chance to get them again they have someone that is trying to prevent them.

Want To Buy:

Air Jordan 6 Retro "Carmine" size 12 DS

Air Jordan 14 Retro "Black Toe" size 12 DS

So do you believe the people you buy these from value money more than being a good person or were you hoping someone would be kind enough to just give them to you?

Not trying to be a dink but you are not making sense whatsoever.

I value 7k more than I value my memories of Back to The Future, so I don't own MAGS. A guy that values the later more, he will own them.

Last edited:

most people who want these shoes who are big fans of the movies know they are not gonna get them and as for other shoes if a person decides to do what they want with their pair who are you to have this holier than thou opinion of resellers just let people do what they wanna do with their shoes. you're too hung up on this moral value vs. greed talk and you're talking about sneakers man cmon b 

It took me a little while to realize AirSak isn't trolling and he's serious.. even though his posts are the biggest troll jobs on NT.

So do you believe the people you buy these from value money more than being a good person or were you hoping someone would be kind enough to just give them to you?
Why would I have "Want to Buy" if I was not going to buy them?  I'm talking about a fair deal/price, most of you care about how much I can get out of a certain shoe instead of enjoying the history and the model/look of the shoe.  

Back
Top Bottom