NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Nike is estimating $50 billion in sales by 2020. That should move the stock, no? I tend to agree with you that Nike is out of ideas. However, just as you mentioned with Adidas the future for Nike is 3d printed shoes. Imagine a world where shoes are no longer sold in bulk in stores but rather made individually. "Shoe" stores would just have large 3d printers where you go in and input your shoe plans and out pops a new pair of sneakers.
Like hydrated pizza in B2TF2

Nike is estimating $50 billion in sales by 2020. That should move the stock, no? I tend to agree with you that Nike is out of ideas. However, just as you mentioned with Adidas the future for Nike is 3d printed shoes. Imagine a world where shoes are no longer sold in bulk in stores but rather made individually. "Shoe" stores would just have large 3d printers where you go in and input your shoe plans and out pops a new pair of sneakers.
I'm saying these things are already factored into their current stock price, so no, it really won't move the stock as much as you think.

Adidas is the underdog in the stock market; they even prefer Under Armour.

Last edited:
NDC just tweeted someone that the Bruins will not be dropping today.. :nerd:

@DNYCpromo The @NikeLab Bruin Leather will be dropping in the U.S. at a later date. Please follow @NikeLab for all updates.

Last edited:
Me as well, but on my lunch hour
smokin.gif
me too 

"All things considered, we believe at this time we will hear from Nike and Michael J. Fox announcing the Nike MAG with Power Laces today and have heard from numerous people that the shoes will once again be sold by auction to raise money for Michael J. Fox Foundation."

Src: NiceKicks

Kimmel is REAL COOL DUDE

got to go to the show w/ a buddy who's a artist

jimmy came in the Green room and kicked it with everyone b4 the show!

Even met Pee Wee Herman that Day!

Ya I seen that late last night. That's an OLD tweet saying on how fast this thread is spreading and moving.

I'ts going soooo fast that NTers aren't reading every post they just dropping lines after lines lol.

I just realized how dumb I am
chilling at work
Waiting for an announcement to cop some shoes
That I think are cool
But I honestly wouldn't wear
and just want for resell purposes

Im in the same boat, except i thought about selling alot of shoes i own just to get a pair. But upon further thought, id much rather keep my shoes and live with the L.

Technically Marty & Doc arrived at 4:28 PM Pacific time..(Hill Valley, California) 7:28 PM EST.

It takes Doc about 10 minutes to land in the alley and then Marty gets his gear..

So if they go by the "Time Circuits" display readout.... I say 4:28PM PACIFIC

If they go by the movie time frame..  I say approx. 4:30 - 4:40 PM PACIFIC.

We shall see. Good luck to all of you. 26 years is a LONG time to wait for kicks...

I'm saying these things are already factored into their current stock price, so no, it really won't move the stock as much as you think.

Adidas is the underdog in the stock market; they even prefer Under Armour.

You could be right. I don't follow Nike stock very closely. I'm more of an index guy myself.

Back
Top Bottom