NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Auction...Nike could care less about pissing off their regular customers with that. For something so limited, folks should be able to try from a QS or Nike raffles or something. They probably saw how much the old one is going for on FlightClub with the mouth open saying "WOW, over 8K? we paid $13 to make each one. Awesome stuff, Tinker".

If they did a QS the money would just go to resellers, so why shouldn't Nike capture that $ themselves?

Look I hate the resellers and the state of affairs as much as anyone. But as long as it persists, I'd rather see Nike/charities get the money than resellers.

it would be awesome to get a pair of these. I was a young man when the movie came out and can remember the shoes.

If they are auction release only, I might have to do this Air Mag J6 custom :pimp:

Twitter pic via WeGotDopeKicks

depeh5.jpg

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 ya'll can dream about a mass release all you want but it's not happening. why would nike let go of the massive hype they created for these the 1st time?

Why on a Wednesday though? Well if it's solid, a lot of folks will have issues at work not being productive trying to cop online or skipping work to camp. What a messy day that's going to be.
I work too but I'll just work from home. You gotta rework situations Bruh if you really want them if they release that day. What you have is a personal problem. Nike doesn't care about your day to day daily tasks

Last edited:
Still no updates on a release or price? If they are to do a release on when Marty goes back they don't have much time, that's right around the corner.

There must be some bonus incentives for Nike's employees to not leak information or photos. This is insane so close to possible release of these and of the release of the LeBron XIII and no truly good pics of those (at least in the mens sizes)

Intern's probably getting some money off of it too.

Welp today will be interesting did it say a time on the commercial from 2011 and wow it's been 4 years

Watch the whole power lace thing be a ruse and it'll just be some Roshe/AT1 hybrids with a powered strap

Tinker never said the word "mag"!

If anybody knows anything it'll be Michael J. Fox. Will be paying attention to him for the next couple weeks, he'll say something...

Not sure about specific time from the commercial, it says its 10:04pm at the mall, but the time circuits say it's 4

Back
Top Bottom