NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Won't hold any breath for Mags. I'll be sweating over the keyboard though all day on the 21st, for anything that might come up. Going after the Pepsi Perfect and the new vinyl soundtracks that Mondo is releasing. I'll be happy either way.

Why does everybody call them "AIR" Mags?
There is no air and they are not "Air Max".

Just Nike Mag (magnetic)
Cuz nobody pays attention to the facts. No room for air in a sole with electronics and EL sheets. And from a movie standpoint a Magnetic AntiGravity shoe wouldn't need air...ijs lol

Won't hold any breath for Mags. I'll be sweating over the keyboard though all day on the 21st, for anything that might come up. Going after the Pepsi Perfect and the new vinyl soundtracks that Mondo is releasing. I'll be happy either way.

Have you seen anything regarding the Pepsi release? My guys struck out at NYCC.

Have you seen anything regarding the Pepsi release? My guys struck out at NYCC.
Pepsi's twitter has been answering people to stay tuned for 10/21 for online sale, I thought I heard someone mention it might be through Amazon but not sure on that.

All the rumors can finally be put to rest exactly one week from today. But just for fun, let's place our bets. Whats your call? Nike Mag, Nike Bruin, another BTTF inspired shoe, or nothing at all.

Pepsi's twitter has been answering people to stay tuned for 10/21 for online sale, I thought I heard someone mention it might be through Amazon but not sure on that.
I would love to get my hands on that Pepsi bottle.  I wonder is everyone here as old or close to my age?  

I dont imagine that BTTF was a big hit with the younger generations.  My daughter wont watch it lol.  Im like look this is a cool movie and shes just like whatever.  And she actually likes SciFi.  hahah

Last edited:

I would love to get my hands on that Pepsi bottle.  I wonder is everyone here as old or close to my age?  

I dont imagine that BTTF was a big hit with the younger generations.  My daughter wont watch it lol.  Im like look this is a cool movie and shes just like whatever.  And she actually likes SciFi.  hahah
My girlfriend is 23 and has never seen or heard of BTTF. I have been making Oct 21 references all month and she has no idea what I am talking about. It's sad considering BTTF II is such an epic film. 

I'm 36 born Jan 79'. Hoping for a Pepsi bottle myself. superstarlord superstarlord thanks for the info! I started following Pepsi's social media stuff.

I'm 29 and the whole trilogy was basically what I grew up with, I was talking to my mom the other day and she mentioned she can't recall ever seeing the movies, and I was shocked and asked why, and she said that whenever they were on tv, my brother and I would be so enthralled watching them that it was the only time we weren't fighting or whatever, that she could actually get anything done around the house.

All the rumors can finally be put to rest exactly one week from today. But just for fun, let's place our bets. Whats your call? Nike Mag, Nike Bruin, another BTTF inspired shoe, or nothing at all.
Nice Kicks is supposed to have some exclusive sneakers at their BTTF charity event next week. No details on what they are. Could be past BTTF themed shoes perhaps.

But you're going to have people who say "well Tinker said we have the entire rest of 2015" if not a damn thing happens next week. I'm gonna say nothing at all but Bruin, IMO is best possibility.

what time was on the clock tower?
Marty asks Doc when they go into 2015 "where are we? when are we?" and its October 21, 2015  4:29pm, which would be pacific time for California. That's when I'll be keeping a close eye on anything and everything.

I wouldn't be surprised if nike called them air mags to be honest, they think the diamond furies were from 96 too :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom