NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Is this Nike NYC snap chat air mag experience to just try the shoes on ...??
yeah, they have some reservation times for you to actually see them and try them on in person...

seems kind of disgusting...
Id be there like

sneaker-shoe-store-looted-los-angeles-lakers.jpg

Tears y'all are hilarious ... this is wackier than wack ...Let me try a shoe I will never own ... at least through a pair of the runner auto lacing joints at cats or give us a chance to cop an exclusive ny color way of them ... but all this hopla to try on is horrid ...

Glad the release is finally here! Here are answers to some of your questions:

-There is more than 89 pairs made, thats just all that is available for public. Other pairs will not be given away to anyone, F&F, etc. I know some will be utilized to replace faulty pairs if needed.

-If you win a raffle, you will win the shoes. You will not have to purchase them

-Employees can't rig the system, because this specific draw is being handled by 3rd Party. They will notify Nike of the results. Hell, employees can't even donate to win one, they will be disqualified. It's truly a random process & theres going to be quite few lucky people who win for small amounts. Although more donations aids success, there will be millions of entries, so odds aren't really favorable.

-Unsure why there is only 4 sizes, but production was challenging for this pair, so one could attribute that to be the reason for this.

I personally respect the approach for such a high demand item. No backdoors, No violence & No Robots. Nike also enhances the amount of money that can be donated to the MJF Foundation in this manner & if people are worried about "losing" money they don't understand this initiative, shouldn't enter & don't deserve to win.

Good Luck to all & I hope everyone who truly wants these gets them!

PO

Thanks for the info. Hopefully these raffles will be done again in the future, heck as they get the production/manufacturing down on these MAGS it becomes an annual charitable event. I know I would donate every year for a chance to win a pair no matter how many pairs I already own. I know I'm not alone in this mindset.

Just happy to know 100% of the money goes to charity. Even at the lowest donation, it helps

Also nice that you'll actually win the shoes and not have to pay for them after winning the raffle. I wonder how many members if any will actually win a pair

Tears y'all are hilarious ... this is wackier than wack ...Let me try a shoe I will never own ... at least through a pair of the runner auto lacing joints at cats or give us a chance to cop an exclusive ny color way of them ... but all this hopla to try on is horrid ...

:stoneface:

IF any of you work for a medium to large scale company/organization and are really doing this for the cause (obviously also for the added sneaker bonus), check with your HR or payroll department to see if you guys have any donation matching going on through them since the MJFF is a 501 (c)3 non-profit. Could possibly double the impact you guys make toward the cause.

I think ima go all in on size 13. 100 tickets. Everyone going for 9 and 11 [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
still have a couple papers. missed out on the pepsi though :frown:

Back
Top Bottom