NIKE AIR MAG 2015

"Due to the adaptive lacing technology, if you are between these sizes, please select the next size up."
People asking, "What size should I enter?" as if they are actually planning on putting them on their feet 
laugh.gif
I'd wear them. Just not to the bodega 
laugh.gif

like 90 % of the worlds wealth belongs to like to less than 5% of the worlds population but people mad about people not giving to a charity 
roll.gif

lots of pieces of trash showing their true colors I suppose, why not just buy a pair on the aftermarket with your ATC proceeds then if you don't want to donate

RIDE MUCH? YES YOU "TRASH". :rolleyes

JUST MADE SOME FUND TRANSFERS. GONNA GO BUY A 2011 PAIR AND CALL IT A DAY.

It's pretty clear these are promo not mean to be worn etc.

This ends up no different than the ebay situation. '

Buy that halloween pair and call it a day.

Donate if you've got cash

Last edited:
I bought/donated 3 tickets to get a sz 9 .....

Feels good... lets see [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

wow theres a lot of hate for the donation/raffle on twitter, it's all for a good cause and fun, i dont see a need for it

wow theres a lot of hate for the donation/raffle on twitter, it's all for a good cause and fun, i dont see a need for it
because people thought this was going to be a d**k swinging contest on how much they spent for a pair if they went to auction 

Made a donation of 50. Not a big deal in the long run. Thrown away more on gas doing raffles.

Back
Top Bottom