NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Hey all,

Long time lurker, first time poster - most will consider my post spec but I've been told that the power lacing can't be mass produced to a point where it's a cheap sell for Nike. Hopefully they figure it out soon enough so that people don't have to lose their minds as we saw today on this thread 
roll.gif

Happens a lot faster and easier than you think. We're pretty good at engineering these days. :wink:
Deciding whether they really wanna do it and spend the money & time it takes to actually produce a product thats not made to bring NIKE a ton of money is another story.

Lmao my entire point is about the cost, not about the time at all.

The labor, testing, etc over the 3-4 years it took to develop this is NOT cheap. Period. Stuff like that adds up real quick.

This proves a lot on Nike part....

They NEVER deliver on what they say.
They could careless about buyers!
In back to the future Mike J fox had mags on today ! Not in 2016

Lmao my entire point is about the cost, not about the time at all.

The labor, testing, etc over the 3-4 years it took to develop this is NOT cheap. Period. Stuff like that adds up real quick.

I guess I meant the part before it got into development. Research & design, is my forte not development.

Even though there was only 11, What the DB dunks went for 10k a piece. If the MAG comes with a cool box and 1500 pairs again I think we can expect to see some similar figures.

What the DB was pretty contained within the sneaker world. These will not be and will probably attract next level cash as a result.

you people in here that just make up scenarios in your heads, are ****** wackos/or kiddys. its so lame and immature

at least the money is going to a great cause, instead of hitting the streets and having people get killed for them

Nike never cared about the buyers. Don't you see people always complaining to their Twitter accounts. But they still continue buying from Nike. Nothing will change until Nike sees business dipping. And that's not gonna happen.

I think Nike cares more about funding the Michael J Fox Foundation with millions of dollars and helping raise awareness about Parkinson's than they do about selling shoes to a bunch of kids - the majority of whom would resell the shoes anyway. 

And I see NO problem with that. Sneaker game is all messed up. Good on Nike for trying to do something positive. 

Most I was willing to put down would have been 1K(pushing it) if it was retail. Since it looks like it'll be auction style....I'll never have the chance. 

Dude also said he had a friend in Germany who got him a pair of Quai 54 Jordan 13 lows.... But never posted one pic.... Then he said he paid 400.00 for them....View media item 17566274 ALL THE HATERS IN HERE HATING.... YOU DON'T KNOW ME
AND THOSE WHO DO KNOW I'M NOT A GUY WHO FRONTS, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES 2 SHOES. HERE YOU GO YOU WANNA BUY EM?

Never said I was hating, it was the truth you never posted a pic in the thread.... Congrats on your shoes

Actually, Michael J. Fox WILL be wearing power-lacing Mags today, not in 2016.

Didn't Tinker said he's getting his pair shortly? I'm assuming today since all the PR people saying the self lacing is in NYC

whooopty do, nike mags the were supposted to be released TODAY released a year from now, MEANS NOTHING. NIKE DROPPED THE BALL and i hope NONE OF THEM SELL, they are POINTLESS after TODAY. dumb*****

Back
Top Bottom