===Nike Air Lunar 180 (Sample)===

Originally Posted by nazarethsavage

Got mine from NT Chicago this morning. Scooped the only 11.5

Very worth it
only 11.5?  What gives?  is this release that limited?  better get off my +#$ and get this figured out.  How similar are these to the Lunar mariah ND white/blue/pink colorway that is on sale now on NDC for 59.99?   To me they look similar but I am not well versed on either shore.  Thanks for the info.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Very worth it
only 11.5?  What gives?  is this release that limited?  better get off my +#$ and get this figured out.  How similar are these to the Lunar mariah ND white/blue/pink colorway that is on sale now on NDC for 59.99?   To me they look similar but I am not well versed on either shore.  Thanks for the info.
It seems as if lately QS releases have very limited numbers on the half sizes past 10, my local shop didn't even get an 11.5 in these, but luckily the 11s fit perfectly on my foot.

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Very worth it
It seems as if lately QS releases have very limited numbers on the half sizes past 10, my local shop didn't even get an 11.5 in these, but luckily the 11s fit perfectly on my foot.

Yeah it's weird now...makes it tough for me because 11.5 is the perfect for me, especially in these

Can anyone please name a few retailers that are getting these?
I've been looking for them for the last week or so and no info on these yet.
Thanks in advance NT.

Not retailer info persay..

basically all I would suggest is googling "nike lunar 180 412174-101"... Flightclub has some set at $110.. ebay and some other stores have them set around $130 USD.. tons of EU shops are getting them in.. Plenty of choices

We are suppose to be getting ours in today. As of lately, sizes 11-12 are really hard to get for QS right now and I have no clue why!

i'm really not a big fan of hybrids (just read my blog), but these were pretty tastefully done, i must say.

good job nike (for once!)

How do these fit compared to Lunar Mariah, Lunar Everyday or AM 95? I have Mariah in 11 fit pretty good Everyday kinda on the small so I have 11 and 11.5. AM 95 I wear 11.5. I usually can wear a 11 in about everything. What other colors releasing? Thanks for any help!!

These fit true to size. I asked for an 11 but was a bit roomy. 10.5 fit good. Since it's lunar, it's form to your foot and deepen. Amazing shoe once on. Bout to break these out tomorr

no prob.  only 1 sz 11 left at NT beverlyHills... got the 10.5 instead as i stated

quick pic. feel like getting another...

4899150789_e6e4fbf47a_z.jpg

4899150147_8247b4b38e_z.jpg

I got to pick these up soon. Any word on any other colors? I've seen a white/green Size? Exclusive.

Just handing out some info on availability online:

flightclub.com has a few pairs for $109 plus shipping
Finishline.com has essentially a FSR. With a coupon code (SUMMERJULY), It brings the total down to around $116 with tax. Free shipping on this purchase
Ebay has a few sellers trying to sell them at $110+ $15 shipping.
Ebay also has some sellers with auction style starting at $80.

Deals to be had with this shoe. Don't pay $130 retail
pimp.gif
as most online retailers are still trying to get that amount.

I saw these today at a Finishline in Lafayette, LA. First time I'd seen them in a shop outside of boutiques. Great shoe that I'm glad I picked up.

I held off on these trying to get a pair of the Electric Greens.  Probably end up gettin both though.

Back
Top Bottom