Nike Air Jordan XII Jumpman Ray Allen 34 Sonics PE White/MT Gold/Dark Pine

This seems like the right place and the right title this time.  Picked these up a few weeks ago and want to learn more about them. I already know a bit about them, but most of what I have read on the internet does not include photos so I can never be sure if the shoes they are talking about are the same ones I have.  I do have photos of mine from every angle, including the box and all of its contents, so there should be no doubt as to what pair of shoes I am talking about.  Now I hope all of the true experts out there can properly identify these and give me some background information, beyond what I already know.  Thanks.

Last edited:
Most likely not ray allen, he used to be a size 14 and is now a size 15. Maybe this is a pair made for a nike employee who's a size 12 or something. If anybody knows any other info I'd like to know too.

Last edited:
Probably not ray allen, he used to be a Sz. 14 and is now a Sz. 15. Maybe it was a pair made for a nike employee who wears a sz. 12? If anybody has more info I'd like to know too.

Probably not ray allen, he used to be a Sz. 14 and is now a Sz. 15. Maybe it was a pair made for a nike employee who wears a sz. 12? If anybody has more info I'd like to know too.
If I understand PE (Player Exclusive) correctly it does not mean the shoes were made for Ray Allen's personal use, it means it was a specially made up shoe that he requested and that he is able to give away to friends and such.  They wouldn't be in his foot size only.  They are absolutely Ray Allen PE, of that I am certain.

Am a bit confused now.  I found this website where the guy seems to have the exact same shoes only he claims they are "Celtics Home" colors, not Sonics?  I thought the date inside the shoes indicated 2004 and Ray Allen was with the Sonics then?  Is this guy just wrong, especially since he is not showing any label?

http://undergroundsoles.com/2011/02/air-jordan-12-ray-allen-celtics-home-pe/

But then I found this site and it seems to confirm that these are actually Sonics, not Celtics.

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2010/10/29/air-jordan-xii-pe-ray-allen-seattle-supersonics/

Last edited:
Yeah that guys wrong. Those are from 04 when he was with the sonics. If anything, the colors used and the fact it says #34 instead of #20 is a dead giveaway.

you made this thread before and answer was given...

they are sonic PE's

If I understand PE (Player Exclusive) correctly it does not mean the shoes were made for Ray Allen's personal use, it means it was a specially made up shoe that he requested and that he is able to give away to friends and such.  They wouldn't be in his foot size only.  They are absolutely Ray Allen PE, of that I am certain.
When I replied I meant they were not worn by him.

When I replied I meant they were not worn by him.
Re-reading what you wrote I can see that.  Thanks.  

As to the other, I realize they are Sonic PE's, but not being an expert when I saw the other post on another site that suggested otherwise I was confused.  Then I found the second site and that seemed to clear it back up for me.  I was trying to get as much information on them as I could and since I had not gotten much info, other than the authenticating of them being Sonic PE's, I went off on my own to try and research them and that is when I got conflicting data.  Not trying to piss anyone off, rather, just wanted to be sure of what I had since I did pay what I consider to be a lot of money for athletic shoes.  I'll just go with what I have and move on.  Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom