Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Naw I hate on them cause I dont care about JB Brand , I buy the shoe,  wear the shoe and when I get tired of them I toss them or give them away. Unlike you, I dont worship them and get uptight up when some one pokes fun at them!!
Your argument still doesn't make sense. Who says I worship them? I just call it as I see it. I can see if dude was wearing these 2014 INFRARED 6s that the thread is about then yea that's crazy and not good at all. C'mon bra if you gonna troll then keep it on WSHH

Your argument still doesn't make sense. Who says I worship them? I just call it as I see it. I can see if dude was wearing these 2014 INFRARED 6s that the thread is about then yea that's crazy and not good at all. C'mon bra if you gonna troll then keep it on WSHH
OK you win..... go back in your Air Jordan man cave, and caress your infareds.  I guess I should of put the clip in the Jordan X, 9 year old True Red video section, instead of just dropping it in a random section for people to see. And I dont have an argument,  just a comment, maybe you have an argument, because your uptight about JB quality, but I dont.

Last edited:
I thought this was VERY interesting. This is the closest i've seen the infrared to matching the og's. As far as i'm concerned, if we're going off this video alone (which we aren't)... this deads any pink talk (or at least defaults it to matching the originals).

Last edited:
OK you win..... go back in your Air Jordan man cave, and caress your infareds.  I guess I should of put the clip in the Jordan X, 9 year old True Red video section, instead of just dropping it in a random section for people to see. And I dont have an argument,  just a comment, maybe you have an argument, because your uptight about JB quality, but I dont.
Lmao this clown still doesn't get the point. Whatever you say troll

Last edited:
just got my girls pair in from shelf life. amazing packing job. never ordered from there before. tracking worked, no customs, in and out of customs in two days, and the box wasnt crushed. 

also i can't wait for the nasty muddy melted snow phase to pass here once it does theres a slew of shoes that will see the light of day.

that what 40 over retail? Thats a good price considering its international and shipping can be a *****.
yep. i was watching them on ebay for 180-200 plus shipping. i was even making offers and sellers werent budging. so i found these for like 150 shipped and did it. it took a little longer but they were packaged great and the box wasnt crushed.  my girl is happy. i coulda got them on NDC but she didnt want them till 3 weeks after the release

yep. i was watching them on ebay for 180-200 plus shipping. i was even making offers and sellers werent budging. so i found these for like 150 shipped and did it. it took a little longer but they were packaged great and the box wasnt crushed.  my girl is happy. i coulda got them on NDC but she didnt want them till 3 weeks after the release
swear women and their indecisiveness sometimes making life hard haha...my girl can be the same way at times lol. But at the end of the day as long as she happy you happy lol

Bra JB hit us with some bs.. They releasing a FTLOTG 6-17-23 cw. Its not called that, but looks just like it

Back
Top Bottom