Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

waiting to see how good/bad these are in the mail . i can see now trying to get 3 pairs of black infrareds will be damn near impossible . only jordan releases i wanted this year 

i want to see a photo show down between D hughes and koolfatkid. i got my money on kool
[thread="538444"]Nike Air Jordan Vi White Red 23rd Anniversary Edition Jan Feb 2014/3570#post_19844201​[/thread]
Damn, really?

I feel honored.

laugh.gif
smokin.gif
well click that green thumb

just got an email from footlocker. my order was backordered and will be shipped out in two weeks. just called to confirm that it wouldnt be cancelled and when they would be getting the shipment in. she said the end of february and never asked my order number. she just said "are you calling about the jordan 6 backorder". guess they had lots of calls today
my eastbay order is back ordered too so the wait continues

Only strikes I have against them is that the infrared looks more mandarin in person, and the quality of leather in my book was better on the Infrared pack from 2009.  Other than that, they are nice looking.  But, decided to pass since I already have the '09 pair.

I love my infrapinks.. had to break em in at the movies. I like the highlighter pinkish hue on these. And prefer them over the darker red

copped

jk
roll.gif
                                                   18$ 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom